By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil 0 Wiimake

I got the feeling it will just be a port, not a remake.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network

out of all the versions they choose Zero?

bullshit. this is not real

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

routsounmanman said:
Just announce it before the end of Q1 Capcom XD

hmm... i believe i will still win, because it isnt exclusive, its been on other platforms.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

thanny said:
routsounmanman said:
Just announce it before the end of Q1 Capcom XD

hmm... i believe i will still win, because it isnt exclusive, its been on other platforms.

OK, you're right ( damn it ). So what's my new avatar gonna be?

Meh. I thought Zero was boring. The villain didn't have the freaky quality that Nemesis from RE3 had, the two-person gimmick got stale after the first hour or two, and it really just... wasn't scary at all.

That said, if they use RE4-style controls, I might give it another shot.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

why re0 why not re2 i want the version remade so badley do it capcom DO IT NOW

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

misteromar mk4 said:
I got the feeling it will just be a port, not a remake.

considering the Wii can play GC games I really doupt a staight port, I think they will spice it up a bit in more of a RE4 Wii Style. I think 0 is the most under apreciated game in the RE series, and I would like to see it get more exposure.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Is this an actual remake of just a port with Wii controls?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

weezy said:
out of all the versions they choose Zero?

I hope not, RE0 is my least favorite of the series 

Considering RE0 used 4th person view typical of early Resident Evil Games it really wouldn't offer any benefit to the Wii to simply remake it as it is, it would need redone with RE4 controls, which would probably take away from the game as it was.

I'm sure they're trying to get their money's worth out of Zero like they did with 4 since both games were financial dissapointments. Still I would have rather seen a remake of a game the GC hadn't gotten as this just feels like treading water.

It's also discouraging for the possibility of an RE5 port to the Wii.