By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What newly announced games at Gamescon do you want most?

What newly announced games at Gamescon do you want most?

AlienNation 1 2.13%

Until Dawn 2 4.26%

Hellblade 9 19.15%

WiLD 27 57.45%

The Tomorrow Children 1 2.13%

TearAway Unfolded 6 12.77%

Hollowpoint 0 0%

Day-Z 1 2.13%

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter 0 0%

Total:47

I did'nt watch the conference. have to research them games first. lol

Around the Network

Silent Hills and then Wild.

Silent Hill sounds the most interesting/promising of the newly announced games.

Hellblade has a nice aesthetic to it that grabbed me quickly, and I trust ninja theory enough to put out a solid, fun game, I'll look forward to learning more about it.

WiLD looks beautiful and just in that short trailer looks to have a rich world to explore with a vibrant lore attached to it. The movement of the animals looks a bit herky jerky to me at the moment though, not sure why that stood out so prominently in my mind, but in the long run it will probably be fixed and the game should stand out on its other merits anyway.

The Vanishing of Ethan Carted has also caught my eye, though mostly for the title.

Burek said:
Voted Wild because it seems so....fun. But, of course, Silent Hills would take the top spot, as well as Until Dawn and Ethan Carter. That game might turn out to be everything Murdered: Soul Suspect eanted to be but failed (and then again, it might suck even more...)

Kind of funny there havent been many horror games in recent years, and now we got 3 in one Gamescon conference alone. 

Around the Network

I chose Wild. It looks incredible so far. But I have to say that The Tomorrow Children really got my attention. I want to see more of it. And I loved Heavenly Sword, so I'm excited to see more of Hellblade.

Wild and Hellblade really got my attention. And that new Silent Hill game.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

The newly announced games i'm looking forward to are:

WiLD - Been waiting for an online open-world survival game like DayZ, but WiLD looks so much better.
Alienation - Housemarque never disappoint.
Tearaway Unfolded - Not much to be said about this, it's Tearaway re-imagined for the PS4.
HellBlade - I'm a fan of Ninja Theories work so cant wait to see more of this.