By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Personal Sony Gamescom Review

Now when i come to think about it, i know why they didnt show Morpheus and Uncharted 4
At the beginning the guy said..... Everything we show will be released in the next 6 months.

Uncharted is holiday 2015, and Morpheus no clue when that will be. So that prolly explains why it was not shown.
Microsoft on the other hand was already showing things Holiday 2015. Big difference there

Around the Network
fighter said:
it feels like sony doesn't care anymore

they basically said :

"we have sold 10 million units, thank you"

"oh yeah, some games"

Where we watching the same thing? Have you missed out on all the games they showed?

It was decent, but i liked the Xbox show more. Sony showed off more new titles that interest me, but at the same time there were very few big surprises. The pacing was also pretty bad.

On a side note though, ho-ly shit at The Order. By far the best looking 8th gen title we've seen. It's not even a contest in my mind, the new environments and footage they showed seriously blew me away. Even screens with youtube's shitty compression look great

Ka-pi96 said:
dyremose said:
I will say 5/10

Im starting to get fed up with the lack of high profile releases.. Dont get me wrong im all for indies but there has to be big titles to supplement them. And right now it is so barren that my anger for that could only be satiated by promises of many many tripple A's

Also this was the last chance this year for hearing about the last guardian aswell as seeing gameplay for uncharted. I think microsoft beat sony actually.

It is a Japanese game and TGS is next month...

I wouldn't expect it to happen, but there was probably always more chance of it being at TGS than Gamescom.

As a sony fan, I thought their gamescom was weak and MS did win gamescom.  I wanted more exclusive AAA games for PS4.  Also, I doubt we're going to see Last Guardian anytime soon.  It's the next Duke Nukem.

The lack of a Bloodborne demo is all Sony was missing!

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
fighter said:

they basically said :

"oh yeah, some games"

Where we watching the same thing? Have you missed out on all the games they showed?

There is a term some people call it. He's just being briny.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I enjoyed it. Lots of interesting games shown off, Bloodborne gameplay, and Tearaway coming to PS4.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

bubblegamer said:
fighter said:

they basically said :

"oh yeah, some games"

some indies were cool, otherwise it was truly disappointing imo

PotentHerbs said:
The lack of a Bloodborne demo is all Sony was missing!

they did show Bloodborne..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WsqQtqwP9E

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I only have one thing to say about the Sony conference

...but but but.... Tomb raider?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’