By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - RIP Robin Williams

Really sad to read this...

Around the Network

Noooooooo! I really liked his films! R.I.P, Robin Williams.

By far my favorite actor. This just broke my heart.
What dreams may come?

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Damn...

R.I.P.

Great actor and person

Sometimes life just isn't worth living anymore

Around the Network

One of the best.

R.I.P

This is the first Celebrity death that has had an effect on me, i am truly saddened by this.

Rest in Peace Robin Williams and my thoughts go to his family.

Oh no! That's awful! He seemed to be in great balance with himself. Wonder what made him kill himself. My thoughts are with his family.

Good Will Hunting, Mrs. Doubtfire, Dead Poets Society, Awakenings, Jumanji, Bicentennial Man and Blobber (what I called Flubber as a kid) <3

Mike_L said:

Oh no! That's awful! He seemed to be in great balance with himself. Wonder what made him kill himself. My thoughts are with his family.

Good Will Hunting, Mrs. Doubtfire, Dead Poets Society, Awakenings, Jumanji, Bicentennial Man and Blobber <3

Well, the reports are that he'd been battling severe depression of late.  So, there were definitely problems going on inside...such a terrible day :(

Fuck..I love Robin Williams man...its crazy the last thing I saw him in was an episode of Louie with a mutual friends funeral that had no people there besides them two. They bonded about the guy and at the end of the episode parting ways Robin says "hey, when I go...could you..ya know?" Asking Louie would he come to his funeral. It was sad but genuine....that was like 3 weeks ago I saw that...fuck