By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It begins: next Madden demo scrapped, only playable early with EA access

Your thoughts?

I have no soul and am som... 30 15.08%

F*ck you, EA. 169 84.92%

Total:199
Imaginedvl said:
Raziel123 said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

So yeah it turns out you get a 6 hour trial to the full game, not a "paid demo". Hope that helps.

With Madden. They said some games will not have all content in the trial. Why wouldn't a sports game have it? Anyway a 6 hour limited paid demo is even worse. EA keep digging that grave.

Paid demo? Oh...
I thought people who were BUYING the game already would got it without paying anything else? (other than EA Access but we both know that people are not paying for this 6 hours only but the 10%, plus the vault etc...)

So you need to pay something else to get this "payed demo" as you call it? I missread it ....

You get the 6 hour trial to the full game if you are an EA Access subscriber.

They also still have their Season Pass promotion going on, which gets you 3 days of complete early access IIRC.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
Imaginedvl said:

Paid demo? Oh...
I thought people who were BUYING the game already would got it without paying anything else? (other than EA Access but we both know that people are not paying for this 6 hours only but the 10%, plus the vault etc...)

So you need to pay something else to get this "payed demo" as you call it? I missread it ....

They also still have their Season Pass promotion going on, which gets you 3 days of complete early access IIRC.

Oh yeah, this guy is just usually using sensational/bad terms/words while talking about anything good related to Xbox One...
He was calling the Dead Rising 3 a FAKE exclusive yesterday and continue today with the paid demo. He does not seem to like Microsoft a lot :)

I believe EA Access is a really good deal and 6 hours early access is nice. I mean for me who buy more than 5 EA games per year, I got access those early thing + the vault. It is a great deal :)

They ditched the free demo
And "give" you a 6 hour trial if you subscribe
It's a paid demo and it's a rip off.

Imaginedvl said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
Imaginedvl said:

Paid demo? Oh...

Oh yeah, this guy is just usually using sensational/bad terms/words while talking about anything good related to Xbox One...
He was calling the Dead Rising 3 a FAKE exclusive yesterday and continue today with the paid demo. He does not seem to like Microsoft a lot :)

I believe EA Access is a really good deal and 6 hours early access is nice. I mean for me who buy more than 5 EA games per year, I got access those early thing + the vault. It is a great deal :)

If you're into EA games then it's certainly an amazing service in terms of value. And yeah I think it's clear why the guy doesn't like the service.