By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Is Beasting In So Many Departments!

Is The PS4 Beasting?

yes 351 78.52%

maybe 33 7.38%

no 60 13.42%

Total:444

True. I think PS4 owners should be very happy so far.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

How are the last of us and lbp3 small titles??

mM

Next year the PS4 is going to curb stomp the X1. They both get the benefits of great multiplats like witcher 3, evolve, batman etc... But the PS4s reputation and larger market share is going to give multiplats a huge boost for their console. Then you throw in AAA exclusives like uncharted 4, Bloodborne, and The Order and you have the recipe for continuing PlayStation domination. That doesn't even include exclusives that Sony's studios are working on that we don't know about yet or the amazing Indies like no mans sky or everybody's gone to the rapture. PS4 is definitely the place to play

On a side note is anyone else super excited for Hunt: Horrors of the Gilded Age?

Playstation nation domination in all of gaming creation!!

Around the Network
drdante said:
i've seen enough war to know where this is going lol

warneverchangesmetalgearsolid.wav

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign, Samurai Warriors 4, Until Dawn, Hell Divers, Planetside 2, Little Big Planet 3, Hotline Miami 2, The Witness, Rime add these to the OP they are important releases aswell.

This thread gives me the toasties

For one thing im happy this website runs better on my PS4 compared to my PS3

PlayStation has been beasting since 1995, nothing new here, just the same old situation. Selling 80+ million consoles during the 7th gen was a SLOW time for PS compared to other companies who never had sold that many before, that tells you exactly who the major player is in video games. I wouldn't be surprised if this holiday season PS4 is supply constrained again even if they're shipping a million consoles a month.