By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is Beasting in the Games Department!

I will update OP with a couple games i forgot!

Around the Network

I know I forgot Witcher 3 and Shadows of Mordor.

starcraft said:
Please guys, I am begging you. So many bans. So many, many bans.

Toastboy just made a thread talking about how much he loves his Xbox One. So far it has spawned a couple of dozen people attacking him, many bans, a few warnings and a dupe thread designed to take the piss out of this one.

Can we really not just leave him be and engage with the subject only if we wish to discuss Xbox games, and multiplatform games ON Xbox?

While I agree with you 100% on this. I think the reason why he is being attacked is because he has a reputation for making questionable threads not just about MS but also Sony and Nintendo. He has made himself known in this community for being that guy who has click-bait threads for mostly everything.

Asking the community to just leave him is the same as asking him to leave the community be which he has shown in the past to have not done. I’m not perfect nor is anyone else here on the site. We all have slip ups or flame or troll etc. I’m just saying imo, over the years he has entrenched himself in this role and even enjoyed it with his ol catch phrase “Cut me some slack, I’m toastboy.”

This is the role he has been playing here for quite some time. Make a click-bait thread or prediction that involves flaming the other big 2 to get the community all riled up. So when he makes a thread on “how much he loves his Xbox One” he’s not going to get the love from the community and simply asking others to do so or they’ll get a ban won’t do it either. This cycle has simply become a part of vgchartz imo.

Exciting times!!!

What the Whaaaaaaaaa???

LudicrousSpeed said:

How does that keep hapening? I know the world is drooling over destiny but my most anticipated game is shadow of mordor. And it hurts me when people leave out of their list. Even if is not coming to my console of chooice the wii u I still see it as the best game coming out. Toastboy put this game on your list. I know people love shooters so I will just say this game will rank higher than destiny even if it wont sell half as much. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

How does that keep hapening? I know the world is drooling over destiny but my most anticipated game is shadow of mordor. And it hurts me when people leave out of their list. Even if is not coming to my console of chooice the wii u I still see it as the best game coming out. Toastboy put this game on your list. I know people love shooters so I will just say this game will rank higher than destiny even if it wont sell half as much. 

SoM is high up on my  list as well, I like the style of the game so far and I love LOTR if it turns out decent enough I'm going to buy it in a heartbeat. Only draw back is that it's releasing close to my midterm exams .

Leadified said:
eva01beserk said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

SoM is high up on my  list as well, I like the style of the game so far and I love LOTR if it turns out decent enough I'm going to buy it in a heartbeat. Only draw back is that it's releasing close to my midterm exams .

I'm so glad I graduated. All last gen I was in college and could barely play anything and when I could I had no money. So I know how you feel bro. Also love LOTR.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Like a few here, I won't say that it's "beasting"....but it the Xbox One does have some great gems already and more to come. I can't wait until I have one of my own. I feel left out of the loop.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Imaginedvl said:
If we look at all games (not only exclusives), my next months are quite busy for me :)

- Not sure if I'm going to get Metro: Redux
- Destiny / NHL 15
- Alien: Isolation
- Evolve
- Sunset Overdrive
- COD
- Halo: MMC
- Dragon Age: Inquisition

Come on, you should get this one. The guys developed it on subhuman conditions and managed to deliver one of the best looking games ever (still is). I'm getting this edition to support the developers. So many games that are a complete mess and looks terrible even with giant studios and big budgets and these guys delivered the absolutely best form a technical standpoint with huge challenges to overcome.

Mr Puggsly said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Destiny is not helping move Wii U's is it? Destiny is only helping move PS3s, PS4s, 360s, and Ones but not Wii Us. It only benefits those platforms. By your definition its a console exclusive, hell its not even on PC.

I guess we would call Destiny a "consoles exclusive." PLURAL! Seriously though, this is an example, "looking for arguments where there are none."

When people hear the term "multiplat," they assume its a game found on multiple gaming consoles. When people hear "console exclusive" they assume a gaming console and PC. These have become industry terms at this point, not just lingo of forum dwellers.

Industry terms that are misnomers.

I mean TitanFall and LBP3, blow the assumptions that you claim people have cause TF is on the 360 and LBP3 is on the PS3 but not PC.

So TF is on Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC, two different gaming consoles of the same brand and PC.

While LBP3 is on PS3 and PS4, two different gaming consoles of the same brand but not on PC and will never be on PC at all.

But they are both Console Exclusives?

Because at the very least that inconsistency invalidates that definition right there.

The only convincing difference you've posited between multiplat and console exclusive is that they have different conotations, in that calling it an exclusive some how gives it more prestige than a multiplat. Therefore in a sense, its just a Buzz word.

EDIT: Hell, you even assumed that I was saying the games on XB1 being multiplat was a bad thing, even though I actually stated the contrary, you responded with "You might find this hard to believe, but even multiplats help make a library stronger." and  "What's the problem? He didn't claim everything in there was an exclusive. Nor did he mention every exclusive." for the very reason that "Exclusive" hold a more prestigious value then "Multiplat" and you believed that I was insulting Toasties list.

Not only is multiplat a truer term semantically then "Console Exclusive", but every Console Exclusive is essentially a Multiplat. Multiplats excluding a platform isn't new. You're free to call a Multiplat that is only on one Console Brand, since that is the only distiction you are really making, a "Console Exclusive" but you must realize at the end of the day, its just a Multiplat with a fancy name.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank