By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GTA5 for PS4 will do the same Numbers of TLoU:R

Tagged games:

I'd say it sells a lot more, tbh

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network
loy310 said:
2 million week one. 800k on XB1 and 1.2 million on PS4. Life time 8 million on next gen.

im predicting 1 million week one, 600k ps4 and 400k X1..

the reasons of my predition i already told :P 

GTA V will have long legs and sell heaps on the PS4 and keep selling after GTA VI embraces 8th gen consoles.

I think tlou is under tracked...... The remaster IMO should do well over 2 million.. It is selling well at retail......

And I expect GTA v to do over 4 million on ps4 at least( maybe skirt by 6-7)

mM

week 1 600k on ps4

Around the Network

GTAV will do a lot more than TLOU.  It will sell 3 times as much, and it will move much more units; my forecast.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Hah yeah right. It will more than quadruple TLoU:R numbers upon release. You forget this is coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One. This franchise alone already dwarfs CoD.

NobleTeam360 said:
Nah it'll do way more than The Last of Us.

This. Do many people think that the PS4 version of GTA V, the version in which will be much more superior than the PS3, 360, & Xbox One versions as a whole, won't sell a lot of copies than TLOU: Remastered & won't move a lot of PS4 hardware? LOL.

amak11 said:
Hah yeah right. It will more than quadruple TLoU:R numbers upon release. You forget this is coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One. This franchise alone already dwarfs CoD.

It clearly says the PS4 version;)

First week: 2million.
Come at me! I'm saying this because I expect a lot of people will upgrade because Online will probably have a higher playercount and exclusive content.