By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Valve Games Coming To Xbox One, May Use Dedicated Servers ( Rumor )

I almost got a heartattack watching the xbox one with half life 3 bundle picture. Sony bring out your wallets and start a bidding war with Microsoft becauce if that game is exclusive you are going to be destroyed and crushed this generation.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Orange Box 2 coming to X1
Half Life 3
Team fortress 3
Portal 3
Left 4 Dead 3

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Tamron said:

In this topic, we learn what happens when you don't waste countless man hours removing console references from a multipurpose engine.

Basically, people making massive assumptions and connecting dots that were never meant to go together.

I'd say this is the most likely reality.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

But..but..Sony started gaining a good relationship with Valve, Look at Portal 2 and the ability to sign into steam with a PSN account. Is it Microsoft throwing money again?

Highly unlikely, I think people are making a mile out of a foot. I'm certain I read a somewhat recent (as in 2014) article how Gabe, the founder of STEAM was pushing Linux over Windows because he hates how the Windows platform operates, and the X1 is supposed to be an extension of this; I don't think this would be exclusive at the very least.

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
Orange Box 2 coming to X1
Half Life 3
Team fortress 3
Portal 3
Left 4 Dead 3

If this happens, PS4 is done

Reaper2170 said:
But..but..Sony started gaining a good relationship with Valve, Look at Portal 2 and the ability to sign into steam with a PSN account. Is it Microsoft throwing money again?

Or maybe Sony threw money to get that?