By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Master Chief Collection vs God of War Collection

It will definitely outsell it.
Just like a jazzed up collection of CoDs 1-4 all together with redone maps, improved graphics and a unified multilayer would outsell MCC.

Around the Network

every prediction about xbone has been wrong so i dont know

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Reaper2170 said:
Just like a jazzed up collection of CoDs 1-4 all together with redone maps, improved graphics and a unified multilayer would outsell MCC.

Well being multiplatform and all, it is highly likely it would. Why bring up COD though? Especially 1 to 4 when the majority of COD kids couldn't care less about the gameplay on offer from 1-3?

Headshot said:
Reaper2170 said:

Well being multiplatform and all, it is highly likely it would. Why bring up COD though? Especially 1 to 4 when the majority of COD kids couldn't care less about the gameplay on offer from 1-3?

Haha it wouldn't be as much for the kids as it was for the older community who actually enjoyed them when they were new. CoD 1-3 would be the children repellent (thank god) and may as well put CoD4 in there because it is considered the "best game in the franchise" and it does show a pretty good evolution from 1 - 4. Rather than an evolution from CoD 4 and up it has devolved into the mess it is now, with most of the internet condemning it to hell (which never used to happen). If kids do buy it they can try the games that weren't catered to 24/7 sniping or the so called "noob" tactics used today.

JustThatGamer said:

Well the God of War Collection has actually sold 3.28 million with all SKUs combined according to Vgchartz.

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/70929/god-of-war-saga/ + http://www.vgchartz.com/game/44267/the-god-of-war-trilogy/ + http://www.vgchartz.com/game/38409/god-of-war-collection/

And that's just at retail, I imagine it's well over 4 million including digital sales. I think this will be a lot closer than people think, not sure the MCC will outsell it.

Pretty lame arguement...

Halo Anniversary sold 2.25 million...  So If the MCC sells a 1.03 million it will equal the GoW collections.  They will get that in sales on Day One.  There is no doubt 20% of existing XB1 owners will by this on Day One.

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/51759/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary/

Around the Network

GoW Saga has to be the best value of any collection. A PS3 game, 2 PS2 games at 1080p 60fps, and the 2 PSP games at 1080p 60fps

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Reaper2170 said:

Shhhhhh. Dont give them any more remake ideas.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

CDiablo said:
Reaper2170 said:

Shhhhhh. Dont give them any more remake ideas.

*remaster

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

MCC will outsell the GoW collection imo. It also have so much more value into it.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

The MCC won't go below 3 million, so of course it will outsell the GoW collection!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---