By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - why I don't like politics

agree ruins friendships and is full of lies

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

I hate to break it to you but you can't escape politics, everything is politicized.  You may not realize it but you are most likely processing political positions and/or propaganda on a daily basis.  Once you realize this its like becoming aware of the matrix.  You may as well verse yourself so your not passively indoctrinated against your will

The system is rigged, glad you figured it out. Cant do much about it.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

You're spot on. The current system has been designed like this deliberately. And as long as people as people continue to feel apathy or just don't care. Nothing will change. That's why as much as the politics and everything pisses me off. I just can't ignore it.

Just too much bullshit, lies and injustice.

Unfortunately all the world is corrupt. America is probably one of the least worst in fact but still bad.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Go watch House of Cards. It will demonstrate everything there is to hate about politics. The show itself is awesome.

Around the Network

Well?... How do you propose to break the cycle. It's near impossible without communism.

Mystro-Sama said:
Well?... How do you propose to break the cycle. It's near impossible without communism.

Crypto-Anarchy

Wow, you truly are a visionary. I think you're onto something.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian