By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Could This be a Possible Tease for Majora's Mask Remake?

Ljink96 said:
zorg1000 said:
PattonFiend said:
If they remake a home console game, it should be re-released on a home console.

Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Mario 64, Mario Bros 1-3, Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Metroid, DKC 1-3, DKC Returns. All console games remade/re-released on handhelds.

I believe the only reason he said this is to give the games proper justice. This is how I felt with OoT 3DS. I was hot when they announced it for 3DS when it could have looked stunning on Wii U instead of WWHD. WW should have been re-released on 3DS imo and OoT should have been the Wii U remake. Oh well, I'm not Nintendo and they already did it.

Hmm OoT 3D was announced well before Wii U was announced and released 1.5 years before Wii U released, I think ur memory might be a bit hazy

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
padib said:
zorg1000 said:
Ocarina of Time 3D-2011 (3DS)

Wind Waker HD-2013 (Wii U)

Majora's Mask 3D-2015 (3DS)

Twilight Princess HD-2017 (next-gen console/handheld)

Or even TP HD for WiiU.

Please make this happen Ninty.

That might be a bit too much Zelda for one device.

Wind Waker HD-2013

Hyrule Warriors-2014

Zelda U-2015

Remake+spinoff+new entry is perfect for one console. Also having TPHD as a first year title for the next devices would be good for early sales.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

yes finally!!!!

Switch!!!