The Witcher 3
Battlefield Hardline
Batman Arkham Knight
Evolve
The Order 1886
possibly Bloodborne

are all coming in Q1 2015, right?

and in europe we have the biggest one of all....Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

True, that game is hovering above them all, I can't tell you how massive the hype around this game is here in Europe, people were devastated when it got delayed, Europe stopped moving for a day when that happened. 

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
Burek said:
I agree with Breeding Bull, was just about to write the same.
It was going to get killed in the packed October, an online only game that is basically a L4D Versus mode. This will give it less competition, nothing yet scheduled that early in 2015.

Things are looking better and better for Sunset Overdrive with each delay from the competition.

2015 already has the order 1886, witcher 3, batman, and maybe battlefield hardline slated for feburary.   bloodborne in march.

things look packed to me.

How big is From Software? They release these huge games almost every year lately...

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
2014... The year of Delays :/

Someone doesn't remember 2013. More like 8tb gen - The gen of delays.

kitler53 said:
DerNebel said:
I mean seriously this is just of the top of my head right now:

The Witcher 3
Battlefield Hardline
Batman Arkham Knight
Evolve
The Order 1886
possibly Bloodborne

are all coming in Q1 2015, right?

not just Q1,..   Feb, Q1, Feb, Feb, Feb, March.

Ah publishers are smart, move your games from the busiest time of the year all into one month in the next year instead of just spreading them out over let's say the first six or so.

KLXVER said:
kitler53 said:

2015 already has the order 1886, witcher 3, batman, and maybe battlefield hardline slated for feburary.   bloodborne in march.

How big is From Software? They release these huge games almost every year lately...

230 employees as of October 2013. Source: http://www.fromsoftware.jp/en/corpinfo/ But remember, Bloodborne is co-developed with Sony Japan Studio.

Around the Network

February is going to be so packed with games lol.

Shitty for the people that were going to get it but I can somewhat understand whey they'd do it. October was packed. However, February has some big hitters as well The Witcher 3, The Order 1886, and Batman Arkham Knight is rumoured for that month as well.

KLXVER said:
kitler53 said:
Burek said:
I agree with Breeding Bull, was just about to write the same.
It was going to get killed in the packed October, an online only game that is basically a L4D Versus mode. This will give it less competition, nothing yet scheduled that early in 2015.

Things are looking better and better for Sunset Overdrive with each delay from the competition.

Two teams as far as I know, but they got help from Sony Japan with this and started directly after the DLC for Dark Souls 1 was done so sometime 2012, I believe.

Ugh, It sucks to see this game delayed. I'm going to try and remain positive though and just be happy that now I'll have more time for all the other games I plan on getting this October.

ughh. more delays? this aint good for Sony/MS. , dying light, batman, witcher, battlefield and evolve got delayed. alongside The Order and quantum break. 2015 is already packed with delayed games.

as a personal note, for me, this might be good. as i didnt plan to get evolve because the holiday was packed with FPS's and i am sure as hell getting Destiny and Farcry 4. so this makes the chances of me getting it more.