By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly Software/Hardware 26 July 2014

kitler53 said:

with TLoU:remaster in next week's numbers sure to give ps4 at least a small bump it really looks like ps4 can say north of 100k the entire summer. 

excellent 1st year baseline.

Agreed, only the wii has managed better than that.

Around the Network

Well nice to see that the wii u is still holding around 60k!
I hope it wont drop too far until Hyrule Warriors!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

PS4 is on world domination mode!

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Mystro-Sama said:

PS4 and 3DS be like:

From next year (when games like bloodborne starts to hit) luffy (PS4) will always be on top.

24,889 20,591 8,959 59,429
36,285 13,796 N/A 55,037

ToastBoy:

Around the Network
drake_tolu said:
24,889 20,591 8,959 59,429
36,285 13,796 N/A 55,037

ToastBoy:

Ha ha ha.

Can someone plz tell me how to copy the sales table and post it?

DD_Bwest said:
prinz_valium said:
100k a week = 5.2m units a year.

yea but the industry doesnt sell at a consistent pace,  its highly dependant on releases and the month(like christmas).    you can never just take 1 week of sales and extrapolate like that.   You get weeks around 100k,   and youll get weeks like the one coming up in september with destiny, where itll easily clear 200K.  sales also really start to pick up for the holidays.

Besides, if you are looking at weeks there have been exactly 29 weeks between january 1st and july 26th 2014. So if he was exactly on point the PS4 should have sold only 2.9M in 2014 so far. I think the PS4s weekly average is currently at around 160k+

I believe someone recently was certain that 65K a week was the new baseline for the Xbox One...what happened? Could it be that the sales are going back down to normal? Who could have predicted that?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

these are like the same numbers as last week. BORING.