By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you hate water based temples/levels

The water temples always have the best puzzles to me they are the most fun.

Around the Network

The only thing that I felt was bad in TP was the water temple. The main reason why I put the game off for like 8 months before trying to finish it.

yes, you always have to worry about not drowing, and swimming takes a long time to do

The water level in OoT... I quit playing the game after that. The water level in TLoZ: Oracle of Ages, (Jabu Jabu's Belly) Very hard. Water levels in Sonic games. Water in video games is just kinda annoying.

Playing:

1)Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate (DS)

2)Neverwinter Nights: Hoards Of The Underdark

3)I don't know

Yes I do!!! They are terrible!

Around the Network

I love the water temples in the Zelda games there the toughest in i love a challenge especially majora's mask water temple.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Water Temples are always bad. It takes me forever just to complete them

Looks like im also in the minority. i love water stages. Looks like im with you Xponent.

But i hate ICe stages cause the controls suck

I never minded any water levels. Even that I loved the music and building style in Water Temple in OoT. It was relaxing and pretty imo. The room where you fight Dark Link was amazing too. <3 I really disliked the Water Temple in MM, but it was challenging. WW's World was mostly water and not much life/land. The water part of the Tower of the Gods was meh... AlttP's Water Temple was awesome.

It really depends on how it's done really...

I loved the water temple in Zelda:OoT. It was actually favorite. I also like the water temples in the Zelda series.

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell