By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So did anyone genuinely enjoy Watch Dogs?

Tagged games:

It's fun. i'm enjoying it,but haven't beat the game yet. I'm still on the second act. I'm doing the side stuff.

Around the Network

Judging by thread, I'm going to have to get the (WiiU version of the) game in the bargain bin aren't I?

Had a great time with the game. Took me about a month to complete everything. I saw no issues in my playthough, everything was quite enjoyable.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Mr Puggsly said:
DaveyBoy88 said:

I don't see how you could argue that money is a problem if you're buying (essentially) the same game twice? 

Are the differences really worth that?

Are you aware the Ultimate Edition includes a new campaign called Reaper of Souls? That's the primary reason I'm buying the Ultimate Edition. Hence, I'm not buying the same game twice.

That settles it then!

I bought it for my brother and I ended up playing it, to be honest the game was not good. I've played like 10hrs or so and decided to not play it anymore. My brother eded up hating it so the copy is gathering dust there.

My main gripes with the game are the lame story, characters and the driving was awful.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin