By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Offical NSFW Anime Thread! - Summer Season!

What is your dream location to have sex in?

Private Room (Bedroom, Bathroom, etc) 40 19.80%

Yard 5 2.48%

At the Park 10 4.95%

Work/school 54 26.73%

Hospital 6 2.97%

Airplane 16 7.92%

Mountains 10 4.95%

Desert 4 1.98%

Moon 25 12.38%

Other 32 15.84%

Total:202

IKR?

Here have some Miyuko:

Do they have to be anime?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Only a few more to bother you with!

I'll fly away now!

#ForTheFans

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Captain_Yuri said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Suddenly this thread became relevant to my interests, at least for a month. :P

Loll awesome! Least we are covering everyone's fetishes xD

The thread has proved it's worth already. :D

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

ReimTime said:

I downloaded the whole Ika Musume series some months ago but have been procrastinating to start watching it. I think I got a little extra push! :D

Is that the same cosplayer from all the pics you posted ReimTime? Does she have a name or is she an acolyte of the Many-Faced God?

tagging for reasons.

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
ReimTime said:

~snip~

I downloaded the whole Ika Musume series some months ago but have been procrastinating to start watching it. I think I got a little extra push! :D

Is that the same cosplayer from all the pics you posted ReimTime? Does she have a name or is she an acolyte of the Many-Faced God?

Both pictures in my first post (and the Yuna cosplay in my last one) are done by Tomia, a South Korean and member of Spiral Cats (Professional Korean Cosplay Team). She is my favorite. Other members include Miyuko (both pics in 2nd post), Katarina, and Demeri or something like that. They pretty much nail every cosplay they do. How so? Well you see, people in Korea are very obsessed with plastic surgery

Tomia is mainly my favorite because the others are butt-ugly without make-up and editing. Would not recommend finding that out for yourself.

Oh and in third post from top down it goes: Jessica Nigri, Tomia, and some Danielle girl I forget her name

I feel like I just angered some feminists somewhere and spawned 50 new tumblr pages

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:

Both pictures in my first post (and the Yuna cosplay in my last one) are done by Tomia, a South Korean and member of Spiral Cats (Professional Korean Cosplay Team). She is my favorite. Other members include Miyuko (both pics in 2nd post), Katarina, and Demeri or something like that. They pretty much nail every cosplay they do. How so? Well you see, people in Korea are very obsessed with plastic surgery

Tomia is mainly my favorite because the others are butt-ugly without make-up and editing. Would not recommend finding that out for yourself.

Oh and in third post from top down it goes: Jessica Nigri, Tomia, and some Danielle girl I forget her name

I feel like I just angered some feminists somewhere and spawned 50 new tumblr pages

I looked for Miyuko's suppin pics and she doesn't look half bad, maybe I didn't find her worst ones. Miyuko was the one that caught my eye.

I am familiar with the popularity of pastic surgery in Korea. xD

AbbathTheGrim said:
ReimTime said:

I looked for Miyuko's suppin pics and she doesn't look half bad, maybe I didn't find her worst ones. Miyuko was the one that caught my eye.

I am familiar with the popularity of pastic surgery in Korea. xD

They aren't actually that bad without it persay but it is certainly a shock compared to the pictures where they are laden in make-up and editing.

They are damn good at what they do though, eh?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:

They aren't actually that bad without it persay but it is certainly a shock compared to the pictures where they are laden in make-up and editing.

Yeah, the magic of make-up, or should I say: deceit.

Some look very fine with their surgeries, others look a little bland, others looked way better before they got any though.

AbbathTheGrim said:
ReimTime said:

Yeah, the magic of make-up, or should I say: deceit.

Some look very fine with their surgeries, others look a little bland, others looked way better before they got any though.

Yea I agree with that

#1 Amb-ass-ador