By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last of Us Remastered: so polished

Does Last of Us Remastered look polished enough to be mentioned with the likes of ISS, KZ:SF or Ryse?

yes 87 50.58%

no 47 27.33%

its close 37 21.51%

Total:171
Zekkyou said:
Puppyroach said:
From what I have seen, the Graphics are not up to those Three in the 8th gen. It is kind of expected since it is a port of sorts. But why does it matter, I assume itś the gameplay and story that makes it great, not the graphics?

TLOU would of course be amazing regardless, but the visual presentation does help set the stage for the story as well as make the combat so damn intense.

Overall i agree though, its graphics can't really stand up to titles like Killzone, inFamous and Ryse. That said, the animation quality and art direction really help it stand out against most 8th titles. The only thing really holding it back is the 7th gen geometry.

I agree, the animations are incredible in TLOU. Why I asked is mostly that is sometimes feels like we (me included) does a disservice to games when we focus so much on the graphics and praise the gameplay so little. But I guess it is kind of unavoidable when a company does a remake.