By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo digital purchases are retroactive! Go get your eshop codes today!

Are you going to instantly purchase some digital games with your new found cas/odes? What?

Yes - post games below 18 52.94%

No, but post games you want below 5 14.71%

Maybe - post games below 3 8.82%

see results - and post games you want below 8 23.53%

Total:34
spurgeonryan said:
Thank Cannonballz, he has kept his secret .....secret for a year or more now. Finally he spilled the beans and we can all benefit, instead of having to eat his table scraps!

:P

You're welcome!! 

That is awesome that it is retroactive, I can't believe you didn't know about this sooner. 

I thought everyone knew!

Around the Network
DerpSandwich said:
Why on earth have so many people not heard about this until now? Before the Wii U even launched they detailed the Deluxe Digital Promotion. There's a sticker right on the box telling you how to redeem your points. There are videos about it on the eShop. It's been everywhere since the very beginning!

Do I just pay closer attention to Nintendo news as it happens or something?

My thoughts exactly. I'm trying to hard not to scream at my monitor at some of the users in here. HOw do you not research everything about what the hell you're buying? You were a few months away from throwing away free money down the drain! I've earned 3079 points, but I'm going to make a big rush on digital purchases in December before it's over.

Nintendo, you have to extend this! As of right now, it is the only reason to consider the Wii U version of indy multiplats over other versions!

Wow, I never realised so many people didn't know that this promotion existed.. I thought that it was pretty clear to everyone that if you bought a deluxe wiiU, you would benefit from this promotion. I guess some people don't really pay attention at all to promotions :P.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

I dont think it was very clear on what to do. i remember there was a page with way to much info.

Cheers for this, I always wondering how the Wii U premium discounts worked.

I ended up getting those cheap NES titles with 2 coupons. Kirby, Punch Out, Zelda 2 and Warios Woods.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

Wish they would extend this a little longer. I really like this promotion.

Wow, I didn't know about this. I've got two $5 coupons!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Thanks Man!  I had no idea this existed.  I had $25 waiting for me!

I knew I had this, but I knew I would never have enough points because I never buy anything digitally (or at least, not something that would realistically get me near 500 points any time soon). I however didn't know it would count 420 points for the free game I got with Mario Kart.

Yay, free €5! Now, what to do with this newfound fortune...