By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:

Word has it that since he's making nearly as much as Romo now that Jay Cutler felt that he had to play up to that standard on Sunday.

Interesting rumor.

How do you feel about the Bears starting 0-2 into this season?

I don't feel that great about it since that is exactly what will probably happen.  Man, the Bears really needed to beat the Bills.  They aren't going to play many teams as bad as them.  They freakin' gifted them 13 points....

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Giants looking pretty darn crappy right about now.

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:

But that was expected, so what?

I expected crappy, but to steal a quote from Billy Beane, there are good teams, then there's bad teams, then there's fifty feet of crap, and then the Giants

noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:

But that was expected, so what?

I expected crappy, but to steal a quote from Billy Beane, there are good teams, then there's bad teams, then there's fifty feet of crap, and then the Giants

Ohh come on they're not playing that bad, they're having a much better first half then the Eagles and Cowboys and playing better than the Redskins played there whole game. 

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

PR purposes. I think we can all agree that knocking out a girl isn't right, but the suspension became a ban because the video surfaced today, even though it shows only what we already knew had happened.

Around the Network
FatedReality said:

Ohh come on they're not playing that bad, they're having a much better first half then the Eagles and Cowboys and playing better than the Redskins played there whole game. 

The second quarter was better, but the only team that looked worst i the first was the Cowboys

Eli-te!

RolStoppable said:

Not you too. Get out with that garbage, "worst" is not a comparative.

If you're watching football, and your not intoxicated, yure doing it rong.

And not sure who to blame for that pick, but even if the receiver took the wrong route that certainly didn't seem like a very good throw

Can't blame that one on anyone else, Mr. Superbowl MVP!

Looks like Eli is trying to upstage Romo who will throw the most INT's this year? lmao.