By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

Won over $100 this week in an office pool thanks to an 11-3 start in picking. No one can catch me with tomorrows games.

Broncos almost choked away the game tonight with a gassed as fuck defense. But I love the physicality the secondary brought, and the defenses pass rush will be a lot more effective against most other QB's in the league not named Luck.

Around the Network

So... Are there mulligans in this league...?

Wow, absolutely terrible. :)

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Nice video, Broncos looked really good in the first half not so good in the second but they won which is really all that matters.  Also looking forward to the movie they got that from Intestelllar should be a great movie going by the trailers and McConaughey is on a roll really like him in the Lincoln car commericals that started airing this week also and most car adds are usually very forgetable.

Broncos made that game much harder than it needed to be, good thing I don't bring my girls to the night games.

RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:

Really hoping the Broncos can rip apart the terrible colts offensive line. Most analysts think Von Miller and company will get Luck's ass to the grass a lot.

Rol misses the game of the day.

Doesn't look like I've missed anything. A massacre in the first half followed by a failed comeback.

I watched Saints@Falcons though. That was the game of the day.

Yeah, holy crap that saints/falcons game was good.  They switched leads like 5 times in fourth quarter.  Sadly, that will probably be the most exciting game all year...

edit: other than seahawks games of course

Around the Network

Word has it that since he's making nearly as much as Romo now that Jay Cutler felt that he had to play up to that standard on Sunday.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Chris Hu said:

Nice video, Broncos looked really good in the first half not so good in the second but they won which is really all that matters.  Also looking forward to the movie they got that from Intestelllar should be a great movie going by the trailers and McConaughey is on a roll really like him in the Lincoln car commericals that started airing this week also and most car adds are usually very forgetable.

I do not know who made that video. Some creative Broncos-GAF member I think. I did not realize it was from an upcoming movie with McConaughey until I read this, but now I am convinced I want to see this movie. 

RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:

Really hoping the Broncos can rip apart the terrible colts offensive line. Most analysts think Von Miller and company will get Luck's ass to the grass a lot.

Rol misses the game of the day.

Doesn't look like I've missed anything. A massacre in the first half followed by a failed comeback.

I watched Saints@Falcons though. That was the game of the day.

I could have watched that game, but i Skipped it to see Brady get his ass handed to him. Winner by a long shot. 

Not to mention, I wrote the post you quoted before the game even started. 

VIKINGS

chocoloco said:
Chris Hu said:

I do not know who made that video. Some creative Broncos-GAF member I think. I did not realize it was from an upcoming movie with McConaughey until I read this, but now I am convinced I want to see this movie. 

Well the three trailers they have for it so far make it look great.  Plus Christopher Nolan has a pretty good track record so I doubt it will turn out like Godzilla where the trailers where a lot better then the whole movie.