By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

GB-SEA 2 NO-ATL 1 MIN-STL 2 CLE-PIT 2
JAC-PHI 2 OAK-NYJ 2 CIN-BAL 2 BUF-CHI 2
WAS-HOU 2 TEN-KC 2 NE-MIA 1 CAR-TB 1
SF-DAL 1 IND-DEN 2 NYG-DET 2 SD-ARI

SD by 3

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:

Super Bowl Winner
San Francisco

I looked it over and every one of these predictions should be dead on. My favorite one is the Packers not making the playoffs.

You are predicting 49ers winning this year even with all their injuries and suspensions?  They honestly look like a team about to implode... They will be lucky to even get to the playoffs...

RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:

I looked it over and every one of these predictions should be dead on. My favorite one is the Packers not making the playoffs.

Right now the Packers are one of only four NFC teams that nobody has picked for a wild-card playoff spot. The other three are the Redskins, Vikings and Rams.

Someone picked Tampa Bay to make the playoffs?  That's quite ballsy.  

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

gergroy said:
amp316 said:

Super Bowl Winner
San Francisco

You are predicting 49ers winning this year even with all their injuries and suspensions?  They honestly look like a team about to implode... They will be lucky to even get to the playoffs...

They're a team that thrives on chaos.  They remind me of the Raiders when I was a little boy. 

RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:
amp316 said:

Super Bowl Winner
San Francisco

Stop talking smack and make your week 1 picks.

Hmmm, smack talks sounds like more fun!

Around the Network

AFC PLAYOFFS:
1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Steelers
5. Bengals
6. Chiefs

NFC PLAYOFFS:
1. Seahawks
2. Saints
3. Packers
4. Eagles
5. Lions
6. Cardinals

AFC DIVISIONAL:
1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Chiefs

NFC DIVISIONAL:
1. Seahawks
2. Saints
3. Packers
4. Cardinals

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP
1. Broncos
2. Pats

NFC Championship
1. Seahawks
2. Saints

SUPERBOWL:
Seahawks vs Pats

Superbowl Winner: Seattle Seahawks (L.O.B., Beast mode, repeat)

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Aiaiai, time to finish the bracket:

AFC Wild Cards: Colts, Chiefs

NFC Wild Cards: 9'ers, Falcons

"AFC Divisional Playoffs":
Pats, Bengals, Chiefs, Broncos

"NFC Divisional Playoffs":
SF, Redskins, Saints, Seahawks

"AFC Champ. Game"
CIN, DEN

"NFC Champ. Game"
Saints, Seahawks

"Super Bowl XLIX"
Broncos vs Saints

Eventual Super Bowl winners (after review):
Denver Broncos

RolStoppable said:
GB-SEA 2 NO-ATL 2 MIN-STL 2 CLE-PIT 2
JAC-PHI 2 OAK-NYJ 2 CIN-BAL 1 BUF-CHI 2
WAS-HOU 2 TEN-KC 2 NE-MIA 1 CAR-TB 1
SF-DAL 1 IND-DEN 2 NYG-DET 2 SD-ARI 2 by 6

Week 1 picks:

GB-SEA 2 NO-ATL 1 MIN-STL 2 CLE-PIT 2
JAC-PHI 2 OAK-NYJ 2 CIN-BAL 1 BUF-CHI 1
WAS-HOU 2 TEN-KC 2 NE-MIA 1 CAR-TB 2
SF-DAL 1 IND-DEN 2 NYG-DET 2 SD-ARI

ARI by 6

gergroy said:
amp316 said:

Super Bowl Winner
San Francisco

I hope they don't implode before they have a change to destroy the Cowboys on Sunday.