By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
Miguel_Zorro said:
Aura7541 said:
Arkaign said:

Not only that, but the Eagles players will be eating each other after three straight losses. And :

NYG will win next week as well. Odell Beckham vs. Fletcher? I'll take NYG on that matchup.

Fletcher got benched during the game, but yeah, Eagles' secondary is crap and need better corners (and a safety, too).

EDIT: And Sanchez is a backup QB, at best.

Sanchez is horrible.  I didn't understand all that talk about how he was going to flourish in the Eagles' system.  He'll never be a top tier QB.  Foles, on the other hand, has excellent potential.

Hahah I'm tempted to go dig up some posts about him from this thread.  I said he was a turnover machine, and look at the records now.

Around the Network

Foles isn't that great of a QB he's average and turns the ball over almost as much as Sanchez does.

Welp, the collapse of the 49ers continues.

Damn that was a good play by Kaepernick

This game is a spaz-fest. I have never seen so many injuries. Who even knows what the 4th quarter holds.

Around the Network

Do either of these teams even want to win?

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Good int defense!

Top scoring game for 49ers this season. Says it all about the turnovers and 49ers doing plays they did a year ago.

Arkaign said:
This game is a spaz-fest. I have never seen so many injuries.

Everyone on both teams wants to start the offseason already.

Chargers still in this. It's on the D now.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.