By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 18 out of 65 of my Wii U miiverse friends have not been on in over 20 days!- MK8 effect...

spurgeonryan said:
phaedruss said:
Are there 175 good games on n64? Damn.

Are you referring to.....me saying I have 175 N64 games to play?  Yes, many N64 games are fun.

Oh yea. That's crazy man more power to you.

Around the Network

9 of my 28 Wii U friends are online right now and all of them besides JayWood were online within the last 10 days.

It really depends on the person. Like me. I'm mostly watching DVD/blurays. So I can be never using my game systems for weeks on end.

I'm usually very active on WiiU, but recently ive noticed all the great Wii games i didn't finish so im giving my wiiu games a break. for the most part my friendlist is active, only like 5 out of 30+ havnt been active in over 10 days. havnt been playing my 3DS much though :P

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

spurgeonryan said:

Shows Nintendo is struggling to keep gamers attention. One retail game a month needs to happen.

One of our pro Nintendo mods has even been awol from his Wii U for 8 days. Scary stuff! Makes me sad.

Anyone not been on in over 10 days? What was the last tims you signed in??????

???????^^^^^

I'm on every single day multiple times. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
episteme said:

9 of my 28 Wii U friends are online right now and all of them besides JayWood were online within the last 10 days.

JayWood is so biased against Nintendo.

Which reminds me of something else: None of the people from the Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze time attack thread have uploaded any new times in the last few months. Also, on almost every level I am the only one in the rankings between friends only. Got 61 shiny gold medals (all with heart), one gold and one silver. The fifth and sixth boss are pains in the butt.

Good job, I uploaded the times of some levels, but stopped it after the thread wasn't updated anymore.

People have lives,

RolStoppable said:
episteme said:

JayWood is so biased against Nintendo.

Which reminds me of something else: None of the people from the Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze time attack thread have uploaded any new times in the last few months. Also, on almost every level I am the only one in the rankings between friends only. Got 61 shiny gold medals (all with heart), one gold and one silver. The fifth and sixth boss are pains in the butt.

I'm personally waiting on more time to tackle DKC:TF time trials. When I have time to play one level 20 times to get the best score, then I 'll be happy. :P