By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Equal rights : Should female humans be allowed to go topless in public?

but what about the saggy chicks? thats a scary thought :(

oh and speaking of equal rights, I feel it is my obligation to give any feminest I see a punch in the face. I mean, I would do the same to a guy I didn't like so it makes sense :)

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
JayWood2010 said:

that doesnt explain why there is a law saying they cant.    and the law wouldnt be changed to that they had to go topless, it would be a choice.  Why would anyone be against someone else walking around topless?

Its viewed at as sexual would most likely be the reason why.   If  guys could keep themselves calm then maybe it wouldnt be an issue, but that really isnt the case.  Where as women can conrol themselves when a guy has his top off, if a woman has her top off guys act like assholes with one thing on their mind.

why not?
if everybody get used to it, it wont be different from men withou tshirts.

culture can be changed if people are open minded.

JayWood2010 said:

Its viewed at as sexual would most likely be the reason why.   If  guys could keep themselves calm then maybe it wouldnt be an issue, but that really isnt the case.  Where as women can conrol themselves when a guy has his top off, if a woman has her top off guys act like assholes with one thing on their mind.

So the law is to prevent woman from being exposed in public where men could stare and gawk?    why isnt it a womans choice what attention she brings to herself, and whats the difference between that, and some of the see through shirts around these days, or bikina tops made of spagehtti?

and if you(edit: err if one, not you specifically lol) dont like seeing it, you can choose to look the other way.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
JayWood2010 said:

If women wanted to go against this they would have done it by now in large numbers.  But i have a pretty strong feeling that the vast majority are fine with things the way they are now whether it be because self conscious reasons or because guys think with their dicks.  As i said, im pretty sure there is a big possibility that theyre more comftorable with tops on and i dont blame them.

This whole topic seems so one sided as well.  If youre going to ask that question then you might as well ask yourself why do we wear clothes at all?  Why dont guys go around without any pants etc.

very simply put, guys are not the right person to ask this question unless you want immature answers that once again shows we think with our dicks

Around the Network

Do people realize that there are more ugly women out there then beautiful ones? Besides.. Its not like for some guys its the only chance to get close to a woman's breast.. I'm sure your mother breastfeeded you..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Women are already legally allowed to go topless where I live in Ontario, Canada. That law was passed about 18 years ago. Almost no one does it, though. In fact, it's so rare that 99% of people that live here probably don't even know it's legal for a women to be topless in public.

When the law was first passed back in the late 90's only gross chicks went topless anyway. It was fairly disappointing.

JayWood2010 said:

If women wanted to go against this they would have done it by now in large numbers.  But i have a pretty strong feeling that the vast majority are fine with things the way they are now whether it be because self conscious reasons or because guys think with their dicks.  As i said, im pretty sure there is a big possibility that theyre more comftorable with tops on and i dont blame them.

This whole topic seems so one sided as well.  If youre going to ask that question then you might as well ask yourself why do we wear clothes at all?  Why dont guys go around without any pants etc.

very simply put, guys are not the right person to ask this question unless you want immature answers that once again shows we think with our dicks

Well clearly, and its obvious most woman dont want to,  But this is the hypothetical question on if they should be allowed.  So if a woman wants to, they should be allowed to.  There is no real reason for why they shouldnt be allowed if they want to,  but as i guess we both agree, i dont think many would take up that chance lol   I could ask my female friends and im sure most would say why not to if they should be allowed, but asked if they would go topless, would quickly reply no lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

OneHappyGamer:) said:

but what about the saggy chicks? thats a scary thought :(

We already have to deal with saggy guys...be the same issue for me.

I see no issue with people being topless, doesn't affect me anymore than a bikini.

JayWood2010 said:
DD_Bwest said:
JayWood2010 said:

that doesnt explain why there is a law saying they cant.    and the law wouldnt be changed to that they had to go topless, it would be a choice.  Why would anyone be against someone else walking around topless?

The main reason that breasts are so sexual is BECAUSE all women wear tops.  It's taboo.  Guys will never be able to 'keep themselves calm' as long as that taboo exists.