By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

pokoko said:
Excellent season. I'm watching so much more than last season. I think by the end of last season, I was down to two or three shows.

Also, which Show By Rock girl do people like the most? I can't decide. It's one of the rare shows where I like all the girls and have no clear favorite.

Cyan x Retoree FTW

Retoree is my favorite :p 

Around the Network

I'm surprised by how much I like Yuri On Ice.  I really like the mangaka who is doing the original source but, still, the theme was something I have no interest in.  Regardless, it's a fun anime with really good animation.

vivster said:
pokoko said:
Excellent season. I'm watching so much more than last season. I think by the end of last season, I was down to two or three shows.

Also, which Show By Rock girl do people like the most? I can't decide. It's one of the rare shows where I like all the girls and have no clear favorite.

As all answers in life this one is also pyuru.

I can understand that.  There are times when I'm on the pyuru bandwagon.  She's the most fun.

Shadow8 said:
pokoko said:

Cyan x Retoree FTW

Retoree is my favorite :p 

Retoree was my favorite last season, probably.  I have the most empathy for her.

I also like Chuchu a lot because of how mature she is while also developing as a character.  Cyan is just adorable.

Ka-pi96 said:
Shadow8 said:

Yeah its weird, Netflix usually has the uncensored versions. Personally, I always go for the uncensored version, I hate censorship. But, you choose whatever you want :p.

hmm, I`d usually rather watch the uncensored version too. But that usually ends up in me not bothering to look for the uncensored and just watching something else instead

For Highschool DxD I would say uncensored is definitely necessary considering it is gratuitous.

Watching Highschool DxD in anything but uncensored is doing a disservice to the fine animated oppai and various sexual situations. Considering all the nudity though, I actually do appreciate the plot of Highschool DxD. I would not have watched every season so far just for the oppai.

Last week's poll winner is Vash the Stampede

This week's poll is:

Favorite anime character with a tragic past.

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:

This week's poll is:

Every character from Naruto?

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Shadow8 said:

This week's poll is:

Every character from Naruto?

Wouldn't be fair if it was just them tho :P but there are a lot of them there that's for sure.

Haikyuu has been fantastic so far. The best match of the anime, in my opinion, and it's not even half-way. Though, being a longer match, it hasn't been dragging like the last one.

Keijo is still rushed--and I still very much think her family should have appeared by now--but it looks like we get into the first real competition next episode. Judo-girl hasn't had a fraction of the character exposition that she had in the manga, which is a real shame, because her conflict really defined her. If they don't get into that with flashbacks or something when she has her first challenge next episode then I think it's safe to say that they've stripped all that out. That will disappoint me greatly. It's can still be fun but it will be a lot harder to get behind the characters when they're less developed ... uh. You know what I mean.

Drifters may become one of the best action anime I've seen. It's an interesting twist on historical figures, and the brutal action is surprisingly captivating. I'm really interested in this battle between the Drifters and the Ends, and to find out what is truly at stake that requires pulling in warriors and strategists at a moment when their death seems imminent to a world in the midst of a war that apparently should have never occurred.

So far it has a good distribution of serious and comedy as well that provides a nice balance that keeps the anime from simply being nothing but violent and dramatic.

It could end up being horse manure in the end, but it is steadily becoming one of my season favorites.

On an unrelated note, episode three of this season of Haikyuu was excellent. This match is very well done so far.

So while browsing stuff this season I wanted to watch I saw this

I wanna die