By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Versus_Evil said:

100 more comments and we hit 7k! Quick someone say something controversial.

Kiznaiver is Trigger's best anime so far!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

100 more comments and we hit 7k! Quick someone say something controversial.

I'm posting my whole inuyasha merchandise

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

So you had room for "other" but not the Gentlemen Thief Empire? You disgust me.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Versus_Evil said:
vivster said:

Its Shadows poll, dont look at me.

You had the power to rectify this mistake! You didn't stop it! You are part of what plagues humanity!

Lol viv, I tried to put groups that people actually know :P

Around the Network

Damn kyo something tells me you really like inuyasha xD

As for the poll, I vote for the Red Ribbon Army, they not only got in Goku's way during the OG Dragon Ball, but also Dr.Gero, who biult the androids after the Freeza saga was also part of that group.

Something controversial....Infinite Stratos S2 is the epitome of a perfect harem anime. School Days is a masterpiece that everyone should watch, except for the ending as it kills the 2nd best written character of all time right behind Mecha Godzilla. I'd rather have S2 of Highschool of the Dead than No game No life S2. Erased is overrated. GYO was okay. 

Shadow8 said:

Damn kyo something tells me you really like inuyasha xD

As for the poll, I vote for the Red Ribbon Army, they not only got in Goku's way during the OG Dragon Ball, but also Dr.Gero, who biult the androids after the Freeza saga was also part of that group.

Something controversial....Infinite Stratos S2 is the epitome of a perfect harem anime. School Days is a masterpiece that everyone should watch, except for the ending as it kills the 2nd best written character of all time right behind Mecha Godzilla. I'd rather have S2 of Highschool of the Dead than No game No life S2. Erased is overrated. GYO was okay. 

Thank you for noticing :) 

I got more figures of anime too but inuyasha is my main priority.

Versus_Evil said:
Why did you all take what I said about saying something controversial literally?

Because we all want to reack 7k posts too :P

Shadow8 said:
Versus_Evil said:
Why did you all take what I said about saying something controversial literally?

Because we all want to reack 7k posts too :P

I agree too.

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

Who dat? Something you just made up now so you had an excuse to complain about the poll?

The leader alone makes it a better gang than most.  She's hard to top.