By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

OMG!!!! I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS PART IN MAYOIGA!!!!!!! XD The Build up was AWESOME!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Random Pic of the Day. Can post AA stuff now that the anime is here xD

Sousei no Onmyouji has some serious style. Feels fresh despite being the same old bullshit.

Hundred on the other hand is just cookie cutter bullshit. Dropped.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Seems to me like there's a lot more anime this season.

iamRockman said:
So how does everyone rate here? All Anime i watch starts at a 7 for me, but i don't rate it on MAL until the series is over. If the show get's better it goes up, if it sucks, it goes down.
I won't lie though, i've had some Anime that the ending straight up determined my score, like School Days.

For me and ending of a show can hurt an anime but not to the point were i rate it from 8 to 1 but it can hurt.

I think i'm the only one in here the try to avoid new anime because of seasons or they don't finish it and you have to wait years for a ending.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

Around the Network

I just finish this 2 last week

Stellvia of the Universe (6.5) 2003

Plot Summary: The year is 2356 A.D. - 189 years after a distant supernova caused a global catastrophe that wiped out 99% of the world population. To keep track on all space activities, mankind has built colossal space stations called "foundations" all over the Solar System. After passing the Space Academy entrance exams, Shima Katase embarks to the Earth-based foundation Stellvia to fulfill her dream of seeing the galaxy and to prevent another interstellar catastrophe from destroying Earth.

Witchblade (8) 2006

Plot Summary: In 22nd-Century Japan, Masane Amaha, one of the surviving catastrophe that destroyed Tokyo becomes the latest in an ancient line of women-only warriors to wield the mysterious sentient weapon known only throughout history as "the Witchblade". Protecting her little girl, she will face her worst fear ....

Is there any other advantage to using MAL other than keeping track of up and coming anime/older anime?

Bungo Stray Dogs is probably the only anime I'll watch this season.. Pretty meh the other new anime

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Aeolus451 said:

Is there any other advantage to using MAL other than keeping track of up and coming anime/older anime?

I think so, other than recommendations, articles and reviews yeah, i use anime news network for keeping track of my anime.

Aeolus451 said:

A lot of people use it as a score metric, similar to Metacritic user scores. It's also a good database, and if you keep your list up to date, you can compare your anime list with other users to measure your compatibility, which is to say how similar your tastes are.

The site has some nice tools, but most of what I'm interested in I can honestly find on other sites. To each their own, of course.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334