By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

BasilZero said:
Shadow8 said:

A lot of people say it was the ratings and although that was probably part of it, I think the bigger reason was they didn't want to do fillers anymore(about half the show is filler after all xD) so they decided to wait until the manga was over so they could animate it completely. Just a guess really, there never has been an actual confirmation as far I know.

Fillers will mean the low ratings will continue, so it's financially smarter to wait for the stuff people actually want to see to animate that instead.

Huh thats interesting.

So I'm guessing Naruto is streaming through fillers because the ratings are still decent o.o?

Hopefully the later fillers are better than the fillers I saw....XD.

Yea naruto ratings are still relatively decent even through fillers...which is crazy xD because they actually get...worse.

Naruto just has a broader demographic so the fillers don't hurt it as much as it did Bleach. To be fair, the last Bleach filler is actually really good :0

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

After catching up to Naruto - I guess I'll watch Bleach or Fairy Tale.

pokoko said:
BasilZero said:

After catching up to Naruto - I guess I'll watch Bleach or Fairy Tale.

haha. I love that gif.

pokoko said:

I know right. Everyone knows it's spelled "Fairy Tail".

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

BasilZero said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Stream in India? Download some before you go? Make some little Naruto stick figures and use them to imagine what happens?

There's no guarantee that I'll have internet in India this time.

And the last time I was in India - I had dial up level internet so ya...streaming is not a option :X.

Not gonna download Naruto XD - its already hard to find DDL of anime and cant imagine looking for a DDL site that has 300+ episodes of one anime.

Besides this gives me a chance to catch up to other anime that I have though or to re-watch some of my fav ones like G Gundam, Gundam 00, Zoids, Blue Gender, etc.

No idea why you wouldn't have internet unless you're on the move often or on the countryside... 

Shadow8 said:
BasilZero said:

I have the eps downloaded for those two shows.

I dont have any for Naruto though - I stream Naruto and One piece via Crunchy roll and I stream DB Super from GoGoAnime.

Everything else that doesnt have a million episodes I download ;o.

Nice, both are good shows. You'll enjoy both of them considering you like shounens.

Bleach anime stopped, so you could start with that one so you'd be ready for when the final arc gets animated.

Hopefully not by Pierrot... I can't stomach them since YotD... 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
AsGryffynn said:

No idea why you wouldn't have internet unless you're on the move often or on the countryside... 

Both actually.

On the move (cause we'll be going to different places more than staying at one place) this time around and on the countryside - i dont live in a city - where I live technology specifically phones, computers, etc is more uncommon than anywhere else.

Live? 

BasilZero said:
AsGryffynn said:

Live? 

What you mean? o.O

You are visiting India right? Or are you moving there (or did you live/lived there)? 

Shadow8 said:

Nice, both are good shows. You'll enjoy both of them considering you like shounens.

Bleach anime stopped, so you could start with that one so you'd be ready for when the final arc gets animated.

Hopefully not by Pierrot... I can't stomach them since YotD... 

Yea, really rather have any other studio handle it :(  Madhouse would be ideal imo.

The next season is shaping up to have some good content too ... 

fatslob-:O said:

The next season is shaping up to have some good content too ... 

Some of those look really interesting. Looking forward to it.