Suu is best waifu guys

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Waifu wars.

Srs business.

More serious than actual warfare xD

Aeolus451 said:
Versus_Evil said:
Can't believe I'm saying this but .. I've found an anime that's topped NNB as my favourite of all time and oh boy isit a good one.

Natsume Yuujinchou

Its hard to put into words just how good this one is, but the feels are real.

I'm curious. I added both natsume yujin-cho and natsume yujin-cho shi to my queue on crunchyroll. I'll watch it in a bit and let ya know what i think after a few episodes. Btw, what's NNB?

It's a slice of life anime. Very good and heart-warming series. Starring the cutest little thing xD

ARamdomGamer said:

Suu is best waifu guys

That's not how you spell Mia though :o

All the girls are great in their own way though xD

Ka-pi96 said:
Shadow8 said:

All the girls are inferior to Mia

Fixed that for ya

Yes you did

Versus_Evil said:

Rachnee all the way, she has nice legs.

She really is the best in pretty much every way.

Around the Network

Waifu wars...so intense! I probably would root for the lamia if I watched it...seems like she's the most prominent, which is a good sign. 

Only two eps left...but I think Assassination Classroom might be edging out Erased as my AOTS. Erased had a very strong start, but the last few episodes have seemed a bit strange to me. MC's strategy to save Kayo had a lot of holes in it, and I'm having a tougher time empathizing with him as time goes on. The twist was a bit obvious...but I was still expecting a bit more from the reveal. Hard to explain exactly...still easily a 9 though. 

Meanwhile, seeing Principal Asano's face last episode gave me chills. He's one of the more intriguing villains I've seen in a shonen in a while, I'm honestly more worried about him than I was with the Shinigami. That way he quietly holds himself while something sinister lurks beneath. Reminds me of Sosuke Aizen from Bleach, who coincidentally has the same seiyu...heheh.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I leave the thread for a few days and its filled with monsters.... urgh... and cats.. Black hanekawa tho...

Edit fave anime cats are:

The cat from Rekan!

and:

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

The community seems divided about who is truly best monster girl. A poll seems imminent at this point :p

Versus_Evil said:
Can't believe I'm saying this but .. I've found an anime that's topped NNB as my favourite of all time and oh boy isit a good one.

Natsume Yuujinchou

Its hard to put into words just how good this one is, but the feels are real.

Somewhere Renge is playing the blues right now :(

But if you love laid back animes you need to watch Aria. Not to spoil anything but the last season has the mega feels.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Versus_Evil said:
Aeolus451 said:

I'm curious. I added both natsume yujin-cho and natsume yujin-cho shi to my queue on crunchyroll. I'll watch it in a bit and let ya know what i think after a few episodes. Btw, what's NNB?

For some reason Crunchyroll put the first three seasons together (13 episodes each) season 3 is when it becomes HD btw. NNB is Non Non Biyori, one of the greatest, most heart warming slice of life animes I've ever seen. I recommend that aswell.

I'll add it too.