By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

LuckyTrouble said:
The Prison School OVA is uncensored, just saying. The first couple of minutes are glorious, and then there are peeks in a handful of places throughout he rest of the OVA (which is also humorous in its own right).

I wish it was on crunchyroll. 

Around the Network

In a smart move that is sure to please feminists and stave off protests when it becomes an anime, Keijo!!!! has increased its range of female body types!

pokoko said:

In a smart move that is sure to please feminists and stave off protests when it becomes an anime, Keijo!!!! has increased its range of female body types!

They will also be delighted to hear our new favorite way to describe big figured women. Ass Wall.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Versus_Evil said:

So, tired of waiting for AOT S2? check this out, its a Spring title and definitely on my to watch list.

Looks interesting and well made.  That girl reminded me of Vampire Princess Miyu.

Versus_Evil said:

So, tired of waiting for AOT S2? check this out, its a Spring title and definitely on my to watch list.

It looks really good. I hope it gets streamed on crunchyroll eventually.

Around the Network

The Irregular at Magic High School anime movie planned.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/03/09/the-irregular-at-magic-high-school-anime-movie-planned

How dare he do that to Yin!!!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:

How dare he do that to Yin!!!

Chinese Batman can do anything he wants... I just wish there was a harem comedy where this was how things worked... 

YES!!! Oni-sama is back!!! Look out kirito, a true Op character is back and he ain't afraid of being with his sister xD

AsGryffynn said:

Chinese Batman can do anything he wants... I just wish there was a harem comedy where this was how things worked... 

Not only does the main lead in Juuden-chan smack the girls around with a bat, one of them even comes to like it.

I'd forgotten how kinky Alesta could be.  I need to rewatch this.