By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

BasilZero said:

15 episodes of Naruto Shippuden done ;O!

I'm liking it so far.

Also per poll @ Manga.

Wait until you start getting to the fillers (there's a lot)

Around the Network

Also I'd be Tier 3 based on that chart. 

Edit: I do watch a lot of the anime in Tier 1 as well though.

I hate Neon Genesis Evangelion and I think it's overrated. The MC was a wuss and annoying as hell. The main female character was a real bitch. Those bio mechs weren't practical at all. Sorry, I had to say it. i really don't like that anime.

deskpro2k3 said:

Which Tier are you?

I live in tier 6. The happy place where K-On, Love Live, Pripara, Aria, Gochuumon, Acchi Kocchi, GJ-bu, and Non Non Biyori live. The place where the mainstream fan who thinks that Gantz belongs in tier 5 never dares to step.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Hey Versus...Rei is winning :D

Around the Network

[tier thing]

I don't know how to answer that. Each and every tier has anime I like, dislike, or feel apathy toward.

Edit:  I fear our resident tsundere-lover is going to use his powers to cheat.

Also, have we had a "best tsundere" poll yet?  My favorite is Sawachika Eri from School Rumble.  She was one of the few who really agonized over the negatives of her personality and how it kept for from really showing how she really felt inside.

Aeolus451 said:
I hate Neon Genesis Evangelion and I think it's overrated. The MC was a wuss and annoying as hell. The main female character was a real bitch. Those bio mechs weren't practical at all. Sorry, I had to say it. i really don't like that anime.

This, so much this ... 

As for the poll I don't like either Asuka or Rei so Misato FTW ... 

For the pic by deskpro, I would classify as tier 5 but I'm not exactly proud of having watched an abomination like gantz ...

I'm mainly tier 4 with a bit 3 and 1.

So if you watched BoboBo on Cartoon Network in the 2000s you are automatically Tier 4? idk about this

EDIT: Yu Yu Hakusho Tier 3? Lol, I guess that makes Tokyo Mew Mew a Tier 4

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

I votedfor Rei because kuudere. I would probably say Mari if I had watched the movies yet because she seems awesome.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.