By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Wimps all of you. I'm doing 17 credits and I'm up to date on all my main anime this season.... (except shirayuki where I'm still on ep 2)

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
uran10 said:
Wimps all of you. I'm doing 17 credits and I'm up to date on all my main anime this season.... (except shirayuki where I'm still on ep 2)

Well I got 16 credits...but I'm also part of the Air Force ROTC program so that takes a lot of my time nowadays(I wake up at 3 am every Tuesday and Thursday for exercise with them too)

Not making excuses,but I barely got time for things other than class and Air force right now xD

Except Jojo...I always have time for Jojo.

Versus_Evil said:

Yeah I look at these shows that are 100+ episodes and I'm like "I don't have the energy to catch up" I'm glad I started watching DRRR when it started Coz trying to catch up 50+ episodes of that would kill me, watching the three episodes I've missed later is gonna be rough ^^ considering how slow it is. Grateful I'm up to date with WT.

I used to think that way.  I was intimidated by One Piece being at several hundred episodes (and thought it looked kind of goofy, as well).  Then I started watching it because my friend kept prodding and now I'm kind of jealous of anyone who gets to watch all those episodes of such a great anime fresh.  It's really kind of nice to have something to watch at any time, be it a free day where you can marathon a dozen episodes or a busy week where you can only watch one or two episodes.  They're all still there waiting patiently so it doesn't matter how erratic the pace.  Having to wait a week for new anime is tougher for me, personally.

uran10 said:

I also watch animes at 1.5x speed, if possible too! :D

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Oh god, just heard the news! There's gonna be a new Strike Witches this year!

HYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Aeolus451 said:

It's gonna be a while before you catch up then. 

Hmm we'll see.

It took me about 7-8 months to catch up to One piece from episode 1 to 650. Didnt skip any fillers.

It took me 3 weeks to finish Naruto - I skipped around 25-30 episodes only though and watched the rest.

Yes I finished Naruto right now - so gonna start on Shippuden :)!

Hmm That seems kinda fast but I never really keep track of how long it took me so I guess I'm not one to judge on what's fast or slow but still, it's gonna some time to catch up. I liked Shippuden a great deal more than plain ol' Naruto. I watched all of the episode of both for the most part. Letting Shippuden episodes build up a good bit. I hate waiting on weekly episodes. 

BasilZero said:
Aeolus451 said:

Hmm That seems kinda fast but I never really keep track of how long it took me so I guess I'm not one to judge on what's fast or slow but still, it's gonna some time to catch up. I liked Shippuden a great deal more than plain ol' Naruto. I watched all of the episode of both for the most part. Letting Shippuden episodes build up a good bit. I hate waiting on weekly episodes. 

Me too - on hating on weekly episodes.

The main reason why I started on Naruto is so I can get into the games on PC since they are based on Shippuden's characters/story.

Anyways after catching up to Naruto I think I'll watch some Korra/The Last Airbender too so I can play the Korra game I have on PC xD.

Next anime I will watch though will more than likely be Koyomimonogatari.

YYEEEESSSSSSS!!!! Monogatari series is always a good watch.

pokoko said:

t's really kind of nice to have something to watch at any time, be it a free day where you can marathon a dozen episodes or a busy week where you can only watch one or two episodes.  They're all still there waiting patiently so it doesn't matter how erratic the pace.  Having to wait a week for new anime is tougher for me, personally.

I'm the same way honestly. I like to have a few longer shows in my backlog while I'm simulcasting whatever catches my interest. I seem to get more attached to the universe and characters when I'm able to watch several episodes at once, and I'll retain information easier. 

I'm honestly a bit envious of people who can simulcast 20 anime every season and still know what's going on in every one of them. If I watch more than five I'll lose track of what's going on in which show.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

BasilZero said:
Shadow8 said:

YYEEEESSSSSSS!!!! Monogatari series is always a good watch.

Indeed - its the series that brought me back into anime after my 2nd hiatus ;p

Yea It's so different from everything else, in a good way of course . Definitely a breathe of fresh air and a show people should watch if given the chance.

Versus_Evil said:

OK... Holy shit Konosuba episode 8 was hilarious!

This seriously needs a second season, 11 episodes just isn't enough plus... It's such a good anime.

Ur lame.  DUDE.  It was OKAY.  It just keeps using the same jokes over and over.  This is maybe unfair but I hoped for more.  Also pretty obvious how it's skipping through content.  It's still good but I had higher aspirations.