By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Jranation said:
darkotakusouls said:
Just say that Netflix got Season 2 of Fate/Night Going to check it out since season 1 wasn't bad.

Is this the UBW one? 

Yes

Around the Network

Shokugeki no Soma getting a second season is the best news of the year. Screw everything else. This wins.

The alternative setting for GARO has been a f*cking disaster!

LuckyTrouble said:
Shokugeki no Soma getting a second season is the best news of the year. Screw everything else. This wins.

How is that even news? I mean did anyone doubt they wouldn't finish the story that was clearly setup for a continuation?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
LuckyTrouble said:

How is that even news? I mean did anyone doubt they wouldn't finish the story that was clearly setup for a continuation?

Do you know how many shows I've seen that were clearly set up for a cotinuation that then never got one? It is fairly common practice for a show to in no way conclude multiple plotlines at the end of a given season while never actually getting another one. I also didn't know how Shokugeki no Soma was doing in sales in Japan, AKA the major deciding factor on whether or not the second season would happen.

Basically, I've learned to have hope, but at the same time, I've come to accept that any show I like may fail to properly conclude for any number of reasons.

Around the Network
LuckyTrouble said:
vivster said:
LuckyTrouble said:

Do you know how many shows I've seen that were clearly set up for a cotinuation that then never got one? It is fairly common practice for a show to in no way conclude multiple plotlines at the end of a given season while never actually getting another one. I also didn't know how Shokugeki no Soma was doing in sales in Japan, AKA the major deciding factor on whether or not the second season would happen.

Basically, I've learned to have hope, but at the same time, I've come to accept that any show I like may fail to properly conclude for any number of reasons.

Yep! That's pretty much it! If they don't see and increase in the sales then there would be no point of making a sequel. 

I am still waiting for Btoom and HOTD! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

LuckyTrouble said:
vivster said:
LuckyTrouble said:

Except that this series already had sufficient money behind it (J.C. Staff, 2-cour) and it was quite popular. Never had any doubt that it would not be continued.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

It took ten episodes for me to see that Heavy Object is Project HO. Considering how one of the characters in particular acts, that is rather accurate.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

This always makes me laugh.

She took a dangerous risk meeting him though...should have just wrote the name in it herself.

I'm halfway into Shokugeki no Souma, so nice to hear that it'll keep going. Pretty great so far, the fights are fun and I like most of the characters. And those foodgasms...

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334