By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Ka-pi96 said:
ReimTime said:
ReimTime said:
Death Note should have ended after 25 episodes

This is even more apparent after finishing the show. Mello and Near are terrible excuses for buttpirate characters and the ending was unsatisfactory. I'm glad Light died but that wrap-up was bad. It felt like they decided to extend the already complete show after 25 eps but changed their mind halfway through and tried to wrap it up at 37. Still a great anime but i'm really not at all a fan of after 25

Because you like seeing the hero die? Wow, what a masochist!

Lol light was the villain of the show.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

I haven't watched Evangelion yet. Do you think it's better to watch the Rebuild of Evangelion movies or the original series?

Ka-pi96 said:
ReimTime said:
ReimTime said:

This is even more apparent after finishing the show. Mello and Near are terrible excuses for buttpirate characters and the ending was unsatisfactory. I'm glad Light died but that wrap-up was bad. It felt like they decided to extend the already complete show after 25 eps but changed their mind halfway through and tried to wrap it up at 37. Still a great anime but i'm really not at all a fan of after 25

The show does a good job of making it unclear who you should cheer for; one of the reasons I like it. TBH I liked Ryuzaki more than Light

#1 Amb-ass-ador

DeusXmachina said:
I haven't watched Evangelion yet. Do you think it's better to watch the Rebuild of Evangelion movies or the original series?

First the original. Then the movies.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Just a fact.

Eruruu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kuon

View on YouTube

Also Aruru >>>>>>>>>>>>> everything

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
Just started watching Is The Order A Rabbit? .....wow I love this, a second season starts this season aswell, it's always great when that happens.

It's a disgustingly sweet show.  Absolutely disgusting.  I can't wait for more.  

Also, I've really missed my Toshino Kyoko fix.  Welcome back.

Versus_Evil said:
Just started watching Is The Order A Rabbit? .....wow I love this, a second season starts this season aswell, it's always great when that happens.

Yeah it's great

I don't know if it's old news for you, but saint seiya - soul of gold has reached 50 million views throughout the world

http://www.cavzodiaco.com.br/noticia/11/09/2015/alma_de_ouro_anime_comemora_na_marca_de_50_milhoes_de_visualizacoes_no_mundo_todo_papeis_de_parede_gratis_para_mobiles

I have witnessed the start of the best anime of the season. One Punch Man already passes in terms of shows I'll watch all season.

Ka-pi96 said:
SnakeDrake said:
Ka-pi96 said:
ReimTime said:
ReimTime said:

Lol light was the villain of the show.

No he wasn't. He was the good guy!

That's really a matter of perspective.