By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Stellar_Fungk said:

Now I'm gonna start watch Toradora and that Nisekoi thingy. But I will not complete them if they are too "male character falls and lands between the female character's breast" or if the comedy is too lackluster (like Suzuka).

I loved both of those, so I'd say you're making a good choice. I don't recall much fanservice comedy in Toradora. Nisekoi definitely has that (more in the OVAs...but you can ignore those), but I thought the overall theme made up for it. Your opinion might be different.

Just a warning for Nisekoi though, it's adapted from an ongoing Jump manga that likely won't end for another year or two...if that. So don't expect a conclusive ending through the anime just yet. I love it, but I have a tough time recommending it to people who don't plan to read the manga.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
uran10 said:
Super_Boom said:

I can't get enough of those eyes. @_@

Charlotte Episode 8: Thoughts

Also plot and stuff.

Link isn't working :(

Dang! It's just a dumb meme though. Here is another with the same message.

Stellar_Fungk said:

School Rumble is my all time favorite anime/manga. Second place comes Golden Boy.

I watched Suzuka to episode 20 and read to chapter 72 (volume 9) but got bored and irritated by Suzuka and Yamato so I dropped it.

Now I'm gonna start watch Toradora and that Nisekoi thingy. But I will not complete them if they are too "male character falls and lands between the female character's breast" or if the comedy is too lackluster (like Suzuka).

School Rumble is pretty awesome.  I still recommend it often as one of the best comedy anime ever.  It's up there with Nichijou, Daily Lives of High School Boys, and Azumanga Daioh in terms of being hilarious.  I'd also recommend Kare Kano, Nodame Cantabile, Welcome to the NHK, and Skip Beat for anime that have a nice dose of drama mixed in with the humor.

Super_Boom said:
uran10 said:

Link isn't working :(

Dang! It's just a dumb meme though. Here is another with the same message.

-shipping image-

You should have really called yourself Super_Shipper.... lol. Btw have you watched Rokka no yuusha yet?

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:

You should have really called yourself Super_Shipper.... lol. Btw have you watched Rokka no yuusha yet?

It's on my list! I actually just started Durarara today. I had that on my list for a while longer, but it finally resurfaced when I was looking through my Crunchyroll recs. I love Brain's Base from Mawaru Penguindrum, and I read that the character artist also did the characters for a game I'm currently playing. It has an intriguing premise far, maybe I can even take a break from shipping while I watch it.

LOL just kidding I'll probably ship something.

I might watch Rokka at the same time though, since it's another ongoing show that I can catch up on quick.

Around the Network

I was hoping for Charlotte to have that "seriousness" or that "dark" theme continue. Kinda dissapointed that it didnt happen, but that english song was beautiful!!! Kinda reminded me of Iwasa im Angel Beats when she played that guitar. I hope more ballad style music comes.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
I was hoping for Charlotte to have that "seriousness" or that "dark" theme continue. Kinda dissapointed that it didnt happen, but that english song was beautiful!!! Kinda reminded me of Iwasa im Angel Beats when she played that guitar. I hope more ballad style music comes.

It should be good coming from the studio that brought us the godlike soundtrack of clannad.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Jranation said:

It should be good coming from the studio that brought us the godlike soundtrack of clannad.

Wrong, not the studio. kyoani was Clannad this is PAworks which brought us the magnificent Nagiasu. However the shows are made/written by the same person Jun meada.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

pokoko said:

School Rumble is pretty awesome.  I still recommend it often as one of the best comedy anime ever.  It's up there with Nichijou, Daily Lives of High School Boys, and Azumanga Daioh in terms of being hilarious.  I'd also recommend Kare Kano, Nodame Cantabile, Welcome to the NHK, and Skip Beat for anime that have a nice dose of drama mixed in with the humor.

I just finished this anime and it was hilarious! This is probably my favorite part.

DeusXmachina said:
pokoko said:

I just finished this anime and it was hilarious! This is probably my favorite part.

Literary girl is pure gold.