By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

vivster said:
I wonder if there is anything that doesn't bring you to the edge of your seat.

a lot actually, almost everything last season had me wanting to end the episodes faster, the same thing that I do whenever I see a chitoge arc in nisekoi.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

no love for Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches?

I really like Kyoukai no Rinne so far.  Episode 2 was a lot of fun.  I especially like the heroine, though I'm not quite sure why.

Condoriano14 said:

It's actually kind of hard to be excited for it when I've read the manga and seen the live action.  It feels like I know the first part of the story by heart.

Condoriano14 said:

It's actually kind of hard to be excited for it when I've read the manga and seen the live action.  It feels like I know the first part of the story by heart.

I know that feel. In my opinion, it's a new experience for me to see my favourite manga to hit on TV rather than reading it on PC/tablet.

I just hope that the anime will be ok.

Condoriano14 said:

I know that feel. In my opinion, it's a new experience for me to see my favourite manga to hit on TV rather than reading it on PC/tablet.

I just hope that the anime will be ok.

I'm sure it will fine.  The OVA was good and the cast is the same for the series.  The material at the beginning of the manga is very good so I don't see how it can miss.

Around the Network

Episode 1 of Yamada-kun and Seven Witches is great though they skip a few parts from the manga.

Condoriano14 said:
Episode 1 of Yamada-kun and Seven Witches is great though they skip a few parts from the manga.

It was entertaining, as expected.  The first several chapters of Yamada-kun are excellent, so that's no surprise.  The voice actress did a great job as "Yamada".  I'm looking forward to Odagiri, she's fun.

As far as missing content, the OP seems to hint that they're going to go through all the first wave of witches in twelve episodes, which means a lot of stuff will be left out.  I hope it's not true, to be honest, and they angle for another season.

Condoriano14 said:

yeah, i wished they added some tongue action in there =D

And i like how the seiyuus will need to change their voices for every character they swap. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Kekkai Sensen is probably the one i'll watch this season..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Im going to leave Yamada-kun and snafu season 2 so i can marathon it later cause i enjoy marathoning shows. Anyone else dose the same? If so what are you guys marathoning.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share