By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Maybe just different translators?
These mimetic words in the titles are hard to translate especially without much context to go on.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Random Picture of the day: Awesome Touhou fanart

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Random Picture of the day: "Do you want the toast or me?"

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It took Studio Deen long enough to get their first decent episode on LH ...

It was funny how some think that the Minori with Tohya and the whole gang thing is a filler when it's very much a part of the novel. LOL

I swear there's not a whole lot of characters that I can relate with in this series anymore cause of the fact that they don't miss the real world and that the author doesn't expand on a lot of the characters past to give them their motivation for continuing to live or escape Elder Tales ...

I wonder when the author will go back to giving LH a plot cause at this point it has nothing to go on. The plot points just keep piling up without any good reasons and it's been going downhill since the beginning of Gold of the Kunie Arc. IMO it would've been way better to change the scope to be about the Odyssea Knights and have more focus on the real life aspects revolving around LH such as the developers behind Elder Tales, the trapped players, etc ...

Random Picture of the day: Yandere in the making

Around the Network

Wow, this one looks just lovely. It's so rare that they get the face right.

http://www.jlist.com/product/PRE5730

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Random Picture of the day: Angel

Yay, Sankaku made a gif of my favorite Rolling Girls scene :)

vivster said:

Can't see it :/

Captain_Yuri said:
vivster said:

Can't see it :/

You need to believe it's there!