By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendelay strikes again: Captain Toad pushed back to Jan 2015 in Europe

That's too bad, but no man overboard. January instead of November/December doesn't matter much, I don't it would have been a system seller anyway and it's got Smash to avoid. Odd that's it's Europe only for now though.

Around the Network

Well, too bad I'd say. Personally it's not that big of a deal though. I may check it out sometime later.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Thank Nintendo for regional lockout.

ToxicJosh said:
Interesting (if a little disappointing), this might indicate that this game is quite a bit bigger than we anticipated if there's more localisation needed.

OR, like with DKTF this year, there's a drought that needs to be covered in Europe; could this mean that X is hitting early spring next year?

(Or, it could be that there's been a localisation issue with one element in Europe, perhaps the Italian team got sick or something)

I think Splatoon will hit march. X will hit May, Star Fox with July, Mario Party and such in between there somewhere. 

I think they needed to pull some people for the smash translation.

Around the Network

That's Wii U done in 2014 for me then. Most games I wanted in 2014 are now 2015 go figure.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

It was the only title i would buy during the holidays...
At least it`s only a month or so of wait.

But I live in Europe!

Just Europe? okay I don't have a problem

Honestly could be more for Toad's benefit. Poor guy will get overshadowed by Bayo, Hyrule Warriors, and Smash.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.