By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Annoying crying flip flopper.

Around the Network

Hes mostly like every other youtuber imo. I both agree and disagree with his opinions but he does certainly seem on the slightly unbiased side

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

He tends not to say anything outlandishly stupid, but at the same time, he doesn't provide any truly unique or interesting perspective. I find the videos a waste of time.

He's not that bad and he brings up good points.

People seem to think he has a bias. I'm in the same group he is. We just play games, don't care if the console is good or bad. Lets look at my checklist... Am I going to have fun? Check time to play

I been watching for a couple years now mainly for his news articles and his comedy videos. I find him good most of time, however he is very reactionary at points about how a small thing will bring about the end of something. Also it really pissed me off when he decided to run down a guy who owns a gaming website because Blackbond told him a lie about the guy and RTU made a video calling the guy a fraud and other stuff. After the website owner came out explained the situation, RTU looked stupid and made half cocked apology video( the "I'm not a game journalist video")

Around the Network

I'm subbed. I think he's great. Some channels I sub to in order to challenge my own beliefs, but I agree with almost everything he says so I just revel in the glory of having someone of the same mindset.

he makes some good points sometimes, the rest of the time he'll misunderstand something, or board the rumor train and run with it till the wheels fall off and insist it's factual/true without seemingly any time spent checking.

Way too much drama, way to much sensationalism, he's like youtubes version of kotaku.

He's alright, but far from the best, that's for sure. I will say that his video where he ripped the 3DS XL for not having a 2nd circle pad was stupid.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Just look at his old vids and preditions and see how much of them came true. Let his track record speak for him.

Most of the time i feel that i alreadly heard his opinion in somewhere else, mostly some boards. I'm not really fan of videos that are actually monologues, but want to create a discussion. If you want create a discussion, so discuss with someone else on a video.

The only video that i liked was the one about nintendo youtube affiliate program.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko