By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ghosts, Real? Fake? Share your stories!

Sqrl said:
BCrayfish said:
Ghost sighting in an old dungeon in London. There's a small audio cue so I recommend turning your sound up.

You really shouldn't give yourself away...I promptly set sound to zero...and watched in amusement ~

You made the piss come out of me.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
Sqrl said:
BCrayfish said:
Ghost sighting in an old dungeon in London. There's a small audio cue so I recommend turning your sound up.

You really shouldn't give yourself away...I promptly set sound to zero...and watched in amusement ~

You made the piss come out of me.

You my friend need to... change your underpants... seriously the piss is stinking up the place!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA, lolz at famousringo beating me to my own ghostly zing.

BOO everybody. I'm gonna haunt these chartz.

But seriously, even though I'm a ghost, I believe aliens are more plausible than ghosts, and considering the size of the universe, aliens HAVE to exist, but considering how far apart galaxies are, they're most likely too far away to contact. So far.

But hey, maybe there's a planet out there where all the aliens are ghosts? It could happen.

Experience #1. First of all, I don't believe in ghosts. Anyway, I'm a cop. When It's late at night, my boss makes his Deputies ride all over the county checking various closed buisnesses and churches. We leave notes in the doors so that the owners know we were there. It's very quiet in my county most nights. Sometimes, it seems the only person awake in the whole world is me. A lot of times, I find a random place to watch DVD's, play my DS, or go to sleep (don't let the Sheriff know!). One night, I check this old church -where my grandparents are buried. I'm bored, so I break out Advance Wars for the DS. I park in front of the church with my back to the graveyard.

I'm having a good time and getting paid for it! After a while, I see a light in my rearview mirror. I look back. Nothing's there. I play a little more. I get a strange feeling in my spine (I believe it's called being scared shitless). Look in my mirror, and there's a light going from left to right. Mind you, this is an old church with nothing behind it but woods. I drop the DS, put that Crown Victoria in drive, and never looked back.

d21lewis said:
Experience #1. First of all, I don't believe in ghosts. Anyway, I'm a cop. When It's late at night, my boss makes his Deputies ride all over the county checking various closed buisnesses and churches. We leave notes in the doors so that the owners know we were there. It's very quiet in my county most nights. Sometimes, it seems the only person awake in the whole world is me. A lot of times, I find a random place to watch DVD's, play my DS, or go to sleep (don't let the Sheriff know!). One night, I check this old church -where my grandparents are buried. I'm bored, so I break out Advance Wars for the DS. I park in front of the church with my back to the graveyard.

I'm having a good time and getting paid for it! After a while, I see a light in my rearview mirror. I look back. Nothing's there. I play a little more. I get a strange feeling in my spine (I believe it's called being scared shitless). Look in my mirror, and there's a light going from left to right. Mind you, this is an old church with nothing behind it but woods. I drop the DS, put that Crown Victoria in drive, and never looked back.

That's some freaky shit.

Around the Network

I would really like to say i don't believe in ghosts but i saw one when i was about 6years old in my grandma's house, it was a man in his older 50's wearing a brown jacket and dark pants. I was heading up to the second floor of the house behind my cousin and as i reached the top of the stairs i looked to the left and i saw this figure just standing between the open hallway and one of the bedrooms. I never told anyone when i first saw this.

About 6 years later my mom was showing me and my brother old family pictures from her childhood until she was about 29years old. In one of the pictures was the man i saw, it was my grandpa. He died when i was about 6months old and this was the first picture i had ever seen of him. I told them and they did not believe me, of course i would not of believed me either if it was not for the fact that i saw him.

Sigh....

Oh hey Art!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Let me quote the speakings of a great sage who indeed has just posted them here.

"sigh...."

Can you not see the wisdom?

Experience #2: Same setup as before. The oldest house in our county is known as the Dell Goodall house. I'm no history buff, but the story goes that during some war (I assume it was the Civil War), some general and his soldiers burned every house in Screven County except that house. It's somewhat of a Historical Monument around here. We have to check that place too.

So one night, when I go to put the 10-64 slip (notifying when said establishment was checked), I notice the door is slightly cracked open. In a bizarre moment of bravery, I decide to push the door open. At that exact second, in a bizarre moment of "Scare the Fuck outta me!", the door slams and locks. I walk back to my car, cool on the outside, scared as hell on the inside. I drive away without even looking back at that old place.

I just "Googled" the Dell Goodall House. Yep. I totally screwed up on the history. I'm sure nobody cares, but apparently, that place is the only place in my County that ISN'T cursed. Google it. It's pretty interesting.

-I would cut and paste, but I've been sick all day today. I'm not in the mood.