By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Don't Lock This Thread - Why You Should Get Wind Waker HD Even If You've Played The Original

Nintentacle said:
Raziel123 said:

But is it 60fps? No

Can you invert camera finally? No

How many games on consoles are 1080p 60fps? Not many.

It's not that hard to learn how to do it without getting it wrong everytime.

Remasters/remakes usually are 60fps

What do you mean with the second sentence?

Around the Network
Raziel123 said:
Nintentacle said:
Raziel123 said:

But is it 60fps? No

How many games on consoles are 1080p 60fps? Not many.

It's not that hard to learn how to do it without getting it wrong everytime.

Remasters/remakes usually are 60fps

What do you mean with the second sentence?

It's not too hard to learn the camera control. For me at least.

Huh, I didn't know about the animation or the music changes...thats pretty neat ^.

Raziel123 said:

According to the last video it says you can reverse the camera...I haven't actually played the HD version so I don't know for sure how it works, but theres certainly some sort of change to camera controls

I mean that in the original the horizontal camera (only) was inverted and I read it's the same in HD, unless they patched it later.
Annoyed the heck out of me tbh.. Specially because it was only the horizontal movements

Raziel123 said:
I mean that in the original the horizontal camera (only) was inverted and I read it's the same in HD, unless they patched it later.
Annoyed the heck out of me tbh.. Specially because it was only the horizontal movements

What do you mean by horizaontal movements? Like you can only move the camera left and right?

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
Raziel123 said:

What do you mean by horizaontal movements? Like you can only move the camera left and right?

If you move the right stick to the left, camera goes right... if you move it to the right, camera goes left. But if you move it up it goes up, down goes down.. 

There was no way to change that in GC and when i googled for info on the HD remake people were complaining that it stayed the same way

Raziel123 said:
Nintentacle said:
Raziel123 said:

If you move the right stick to the left, camera goes right... if you move it to the right, camera goes left. But if you move it up it goes up, down goes down.. 

There was no way to change that in GC and when i googled for info on the HD remake people were complaining that it stayed the same way

I'll have to check it later to make sure. I'll tell you in a few hours.

Not even remotely a good enough reason. You should buy WWHD for only one reason: convenience. Now you don't need an extra system to play it. $50 is too much, though.

spemanig said:
Not even remotely a good enough reason. You should buy WWHD for only one reason: convenience. Now you don't need an extra system to play it. $50 is too much, though.

Get Mario Kart 8 bundle + Free Wind Waker HD = Problem solved.

Or if you can't get it before the deal ends, I'd get a Wii U for the backlog/upcoming games in the future along with a used copy of Wind Waker HD.

Nintentacle said:

Get Mario Kart 8 bundle + Free Wind Waker HD = Problem solved.

Or if you can't get it before the deal ends, I'd get a Wii U for the backlog/upcoming games in the future along with a used copy of Wind Waker HD.

Oh, I already have it. I got it free with MK8. Already own a Wii U for like a year.