By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - sony ips for home consoles ps2 + ,TGS updated

estebxx said:

Killzone is developed by Guerrila Studios who were bought by SONY in 2005 therefore the Studio is now a PART of SONY and works for Sony its not second party or third party it is now first party... - Yes. About 1 year after Killzone came out

Wipeout is developed by Psygnosis a developer who was aquired by Sony back in 1993 and later renamed as Sony Studio Liverpool,.... so guess what now they are Sony employes and therefore First Party... - Then how come Wipeout is on Sega Saturn, PC and N64?

Infamous and Sly are developed by Sucker Punch studio that was bough by Sony back on 2002 (prior to Sly original release) so guess what? they are now first party (Sony employes developing those games...) - Nope. Bought by Sony in 2011

SOCOM is developed by ZIPPER INTERACTIVE who are a part of SONY so... yeah first party as well... - Nope. Bought by Sony in 2006

Little Big Planet is developed by Media Molecule, studio that is owned by SONY so they are FIRST PARTY, and therefore it is a game made by SONY... they are Sony employes... - Nope. Bought by Sony in 2010

in other words even some of the games that you named are actually made by Sony first party... which pretty much shows that you know very little about those games and Sony.

And yeah all the others are made by second or third party... so what?? because those games were not made by SONY are we now gonna shit on Sonys Studios and say they dont make games???, are we gonna pretend that the hughe ammount of games that Sony Studios have created/developed during generations dont exist or dont count???, are we gonna ignore that Sony has provided great new Franchises form first party every generation???...

SONY (FIRST PARTY) STUDIOS HAVE BEEN MAKING NEW IPS AND SUPPORTING (SOME) OF THE OLD ONES EVERY GENERATION.

Im not shitting on anyone. Just making things clear

Around the Network
mutantclown said:

69 Rain

70 Siren

71 Syphon Filter (you left this out, really??)

72 Jack & Daxter (again, really!?) I'm about to drop this, this list is very poor already with those huge oversights)

73 MediEvil .....I give up, I will end up making the list for you. You didn't even list all the franchises present in PlayStation Allstars Battle Royale, lol.

Only IP's created since the PS2 released.

KLXVER said:
estebxx said:

Killzone is developed by Guerrila Studios who were bought by SONY in 2005 therefore the Studio is now a PART of SONY and works for Sony its not second party or third party it is now first party... - Yes. About 1 year after Killzone came out

Wipeout is developed by Psygnosis a developer who was aquired by Sony back in 1993 and later renamed as Sony Studio Liverpool,.... so guess what now they are Sony employes and therefore First Party... - Then how come Wipeout is on Sega Saturn, PC and N64?

Infamous and Sly are developed by Sucker Punch studio that was bough by Sony back on 2002 (prior to Sly original release) so guess what? they are now first party (Sony employes developing those games...) - Nope. Bought by Sony in 2011

SOCOM is developed by ZIPPER INTERACTIVE who are a part of SONY so... yeah first party as well... - Nope. Bought by Sony in 2006

Little Big Planet is developed by Media Molecule, studio that is owned by SONY so they are FIRST PARTY, and therefore it is a game made by SONY... they are Sony employes... - Nope. Bought by Sony in 2010

in other words even some of the games that you named are actually made by Sony first party... which pretty much shows that you know very little about those games and Sony.

And yeah all the others are made by second or third party... so what?? because those games were not made by SONY are we now gonna shit on Sonys Studios and say they dont make games???, are we gonna pretend that the hughe ammount of games that Sony Studios have created/developed during generations dont exist or dont count???, are we gonna ignore that Sony has provided great new Franchises form first party every generation???...

SONY (FIRST PARTY) STUDIOS HAVE BEEN MAKING NEW IPS AND SUPPORTING (SOME) OF THE OLD ONES EVERY GENERATION.

Im not shitting on anyone. Just making things clear

only gonna talk about that?...

not gonna say anything on the rest?...

well...

now that you know that:

1) you were wrong with some of those games being actually developed by SONY

2) the clear thruth that games being made by second or third party DONT eliminate the amount of games created by SONY FIRST PARTY.

what do you have to say now? are you gonna say again that Sony doesnt make games? are gonna ignore their First party studios again?...

estebxx said:

only gonna talk about that?...

not gonna say anything on the rest?...

well...

now that you know that:

1) you were wrong with some of those games being actually developed by SONY

2) the clear thruth that games being made by second or third party DONT eliminate the amount of games created by SONY FIRST PARTY.

what do you have to say now? are you gonna say again that Sony doesnt make games? are gonna ignore their First party studios again?...

I could do the same for every game I listed if you want?

Im not saying Sony doesnt make games. They make alot and many of them are great franchises.

KLXVER said:

Im not saying Sony doesnt make games. They make alot and many of them are great franchises.

funny thing to say after you said that they just BOUGHT games not MAKE games.

anyway i just wanted to hear the "cold" thruth from you and you just gave it to me.

Around the Network
estebxx said:
KLXVER said:

anyway i just wanted to hear the "cold" thruth from you and you just gave it to me.

That was the joke...

KLXVER said:
estebxx said:
KLXVER said:

That was the joke...

sure thing bro... sure thing!.

estebxx said:

He said: Sony does what Nintendont

I said: Yeah, they buy games instead of making them

THATS the joke. Didnt mean to hurt your feelings or anything...

KLXVER said:
estebxx said:

oh... well FUCK why didnt you cleared that up before?.

on a sidenote: kind of hard to notice sarcasm on the internet so well... sorry i guess.

on a second sidenote: there a lot of... lets say fanboys on the internet and you hear the craziest things from them so its hard to know if something like that is a joke or not, but anyway it doesnt matter anymore.

estebxx said:
KLXVER said:
estebxx said:

oh... well FUCK why didnt you cleared that up before?.

on a sidenote: kind of hard to notice sarcasm on the internet so well... sorry i guess.

on a second sidenote: there a lot of... lets say fanboys on the internet and you hear the craziest things from them so its hard to know if something like that is a joke or not, but anyway it doesnt matter anymore.

Its all good