By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Remastered: The VgChartz Photo Mode Screenshot Thread

Around the Network

The interior from the building in Boston looks really good!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
The interior from the building in Boston looks really good!

Yep everything is much better, though there's still some rough textures and aliasing in places, it is at the end of the day a PS3 game after all.

The detail on Joel though is insane, those pics of him I just posted are his 100% in game model, not the "cut scene" models.

Damn it looks good. Definitely gonna have to playthrough it again

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Looking at the images on full screen on my 48" TV the environments look like how I remember them, perhaps a bit better quality. But the character model for Joel is impressive.

Screenshots never do games justice from a visual perspective. But I hope we'll see some cool compositions. Not sure much can top the best of the inFamous second sons photos from a compositional perspective. That game lends itself much more to creative set ups.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Nature truly is a beautiful thing

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I think every PS4 first party title will have a photo mode.

iceboy151 said:

Oh dear god I hope so, I've had a blast screenshotting Infamous / Last of Us.

Really hope more titles start offering this feature, its basically free advertising.

iceboy151 said:

I would love it to be mandatory. It really adds value to the game.

Waiting for my DS4 to get back from repairs, this thread and the Neogaf one aren't helping me. Replaying The Last of Us on the PS3 right now.

Thanks for posting all those awesome pics Ben!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!