By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Remastered: The VgChartz Photo Mode Screenshot Thread

I have TONS more but I'll save them for later.

Here is my favorite so far! I can't choose between the two. haha. The other one shows more detail on Ellie but I also like how silhouette-y Ellie is on the other one, it also makes her look a bit evil. 

Around the Network

^ Great shots, I haven't got the hang of depth of field effect yet, usually hate it when it's used in games :) But it does look nice in that outdoor shot.

SvennoJ said:

^ Great shots, I haven't got the hang of depth of field effect yet, usually hate it when it's used in games :) But it does look nice in that outdoor shot.

[image]
[image]
[image]

Those three shots look so good together in that order, the colours transition really well. Top one is my favorite though ^^

Around the Network

Depth of field is usually recommended when you're trying to focus on one part of a scene or when you're doing portrait shots/character shots. I usually edit the DOF on outdoor environment shots only when I want to put something on the foreground up real close to frame the overall image like grass, flowers or any object that may be used as a frame and blur it using DOF. I extend the scope of the DOF so that the BG wouldn't also get blurred to close so the environment can still be clear and only the farthest part are blurred.

oldschoolfool said:
good pics in this thread. I tried it a few times so far and could never get the pics to look as good as they do in this thread. I wish someone would post some infected and black and white ones. those were my favorite filters.

This is just a pic using the infected filter of the picture I uploaded of Joel earlier.  

Love how you can share them to twitter from ps4. I spend lots of time in photo mode. Hope more games include it. Had to time the one with Tommy shooting the infected with his foot on his chest lol

I died at least 10 times lining up this shot