By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Remastered: The VgChartz Photo Mode Screenshot Thread

RustyShakleford said:

While they are not nearly as impressive as some screenshots already posted, here are 3 of the best images I have taken so far.  

Lol wrath of the mighty god JOEL Awesome pics.

Great pics from everyone guys. Greatly enjoyed the joel about to hit ellie with a lead ppe picture  

Also Ben your pictures are beautifull as well

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

Beautiful shots so far everyone. I'm loving them and even if I haven't responded to every pic posted I've looked at them all and there are tons of fantastic shots in here.

You done broke the internet thread rule posting 4 images

Love the third image, great composition.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

GoldenGamer said:
Aldro said:

Some screens I took

I was watching the stream when you took the one where it look like you bought to hit Ellie. LOL,I said I died alot in Bill's trap.

Hahaha

Streaming grounded, NO HUD (not even crosshair!) => www.twitch.tv/aldroswe

Come watch me get rekt :(

Got my copy today. Hitting Grounded mode first. Then photo mode on my second playthrough. Stop.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

Beautiful shots so far everyone. I'm loving them and even if I haven't responded to every pic posted I've looked at them all and there are tons of fantastic shots in here.

Really nice.

Mandatory stare picture

Impressive little App. Never thought this photo mode could be so addictive, I love looking at photos people take ^__^

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

Timid and tenacious

Rated M