By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Remastered: The VgChartz Photo Mode Screenshot Thread

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network

good pics in this thread. I tried it a few times so far and could never get the pics to look as good as they do in this thread. I wish someone would post some infected and black and white ones. those were my favorite filters.

The trick is lots of experimenting. I think I have spend more time messing around with photo mode than actually playing the game. Use dolly for the camera to get the best angle, increase field of view for a nice wide shot together with black bars or the other way for an up close shot. Adjust brightness together with a small percentage of the color filters, for example noir filter to increase contrast, infected filter for brighter reds etc. A bit of vignette to make the picture edges stand out less. A little film grain to increase texture. Depth of field for character shots.

The only thing missing is frame step to catch the perfect moment.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
good pics in this thread. I tried it a few times so far and could never get the pics to look as good as they do in this thread. I wish someone would post some infected and black and white ones. those were my favorite filters.

I tried to take some screens of infected, but I never manage to get it right, I'm never satisfied with those...

I don't know if it's only me, but taking this kind of screen seems to be pretty hard :(

Kowan said:

Very nice, that could be cover art.