By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW/SW 19 July (Updated with full charts)

Raziel123 said:
Was the Wii u adjusted down in other weeks? Front graph is showing 6.6 instead of previous 6.7
or it could be temporary glitch

It was adjusted down a few thousand, and now It's at 6,649,008. It was over 6,650,000 before adjustments, so they rounded it to 6.7 million.

Around the Network

So, PS4 outselling WiiU and X1 combined. Guess the gap is widening again :))

ah the xb1 dropping back, pulling numbers lower than the wiiu globally.

ps4 still doing awesome.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

ToastBoy reaction after that Wii U outsell XBOX ONE:

I must say, a few months ago I wasn´t expecting the Wii U to put up a fight for 2nd place, but it´s doing just that.

Around the Network
Burek said:
So, PS4 outselling WiiU and X1 combined. Guess the gap is widening

The gap is always widening.

I really don't understand that thread that said the gap was closing if PS4 was always in 1 place.

That PS4 numbers tho..... its almost as if the XB1s price cut did more for the PS4 than i did for the XB1. Holiday sales will be something else.

WiiU is putting up a pretty decent fight.

May we see soft price drop for XB1 this fall? $400 for XB1 + 1 year of XBL + MCC type deal.

OttoniBastos said:
Burek said:

I really don't understand that thread that said the gap was closing if PS4 was always in 1 place.

That thread was talking about the combined gap. PS4 vs XB1+WiiU. The PS4 should be outselling them both for the gap in overall market share to be widening. So the only way the PS4 gets say, up to 50% market share is if it keeps selling more than the XB1 and wiiU combined. it reduces if XB1+wiiU outsells the PS4. Even if its by 1k.

OttoniBastos said:
Burek said:

Because wishful thinking trumps math. Just because I outscored you 10-3 in the first quarter but only 14-10 in the second quarter doesn't mean the gap became less than the original 7 just because I only outscored you by 4 in the second quarter. The gap is now 11.

But hey, who needs common sense?

Burek said:
So, PS4 outselling WiiU and X1 combined. Guess the gap is widening again :))

b-b-b-b-b-ut... the "sub-100k"!!!

..that never happened