By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - USA pre-order 19 July 2014

oh look another 180 

but srsly it's about fucking time

Around the Network

Damn, took long enough :p

Mr.Playstation said:

Can't believe Halo 5 is already at 60,000.

Why not, it was at 55k 2 months ago. It should be higher.

still think that atleast the mcc should be higher and LOL at them just being able to put halo back in the middle of the chart after weeks of not having it on there

COD audience is shifting back to Xbox...

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
AZWification said:

I don't know.. Those numbers look slightly low to me.. :-/

They make sense for me, me and some of my friends on a Wii U group on facebook are going to buy both games but we make our orders only 3-4 weeks from the launch date, that will mean till second or third week of August for Hyrule Warriors, about how many units I don't know yet but it looks that it will be similar numbers to DKC: Tropical Freeze, so maybe 10-12 copies.

flagstaad said:
AZWification said:

I don't know.. Those numbers look slightly low to me.. :-/

They make sense for me, me and some of my friends on a Wii U group on facebook are going to buy both games but we make our orders only 3-4 weeks from the launch date, that will mean till second or third week of August for Hyrule Warriors, about how many units I don't know yet but it looks that it will be similar numbers to DKC: Tropical Freeze, so maybe 10-12 copies.

OK.. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks those numbers are low..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

OK.. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks those numbers are low..

SSB for Wii U does not have a release month, so that mey be affecting... and for Hyrule Warriors people are hoping for a special edition (like in Japan), so some will be waiting a little longer before pre-ordering. Bayonetta 2 does not have that problem so is still there hanging, and for WD it was suppouse to release a few months back so people has not cancelled their pre-order and the numbers were not that bad but they are not moving too much at all.

Well. Looks like Destiny is going to be selling a sh*t ton.

nobody thinks that its weird that the 3ds version of Smash is up in the middle and the Wii U version hasnt even charted?