By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly hardware 12 July: PS4 pass Vita, 3DS 150K.

bubblegamer said:
This website will never stop overtracking the 3DS, will it? We had it at more units sold than Nintendo had even shipped of the damn thing at various points!

Vgchartz was spot on on US data in June for 3DS and Japan is always spot on. So how can this week's numbers be completely off? Besides, they DID adjust the 3ds sales numbers a while ago to match Nintendo's shipments.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Around the Network
Xevross said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Is there any proof of that?

Amazon bestsellers (trust in Etho's theory!) UK software charts and from what I've seen around.

I DO trust Etho's theory but it can only tell us which console is doing best and not the amount being sold. Or am I missing something?

The PS5 Exists. 

OfficerRaichu15 said:

can we all just be happy its selling doubles its old baseline :P

Well, I'm not the one who is not happy with the new WiiU baseline...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

GribbleGrunger said:

I DO trust Etho's theory but it can only tell us which console is doing best and not the amount being sold. Or am I missing something?

The PS4 is a massive amount above XBO though, which has almost completely dropped off the charts. The gap is big.

Good to see Wii U still with a pulse, lets hope forever it may continue.

Around the Network

hm, I wonder if the Wii Sports Club retail launch in 5 days time will cause an increase next week?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

DonFerrari said:
Where is vgc still overtracking x1 and WiiU? Ps4 still under.

WiiU was spot on for June. Unless you're suggesting that they're overtracking it in Europe? 

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

WhiteEaglePL said:
eva01beserk said:
drake_tolu said:

I said:

Second half of July: 70,000 on week

First half of Augost: 50,000 on week

Second half of Augost: 60,000 on week

Fisrt half of september: 70,000 on week

Second half of September: 95,000 on week

After September 100,000 on week...

After september I expect at least 130k.

Expecting a pricecut this year even if is not much like $30, after that the baseline should be 160k, with over 200k the week of each exclusive realise.

Seems strong. But by october I expext 140K ;)

Im going with my gut here. Even if is not a pricecut, then I expect another deal like the MK8. Bayoneta already has 1 & 2 in the disc, so that will move well on its own. Hyrule warriors might need a little help, but sonic will most defenetly need a lot of help.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

AZWification said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

can we all just be happy its selling doubles its old baseline :P

Well, I'm not the one who is not happy with the new WiiU baseline...

We are all happy. Still hoping it gets a little higher, but still happy.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
eva01beserk said:
drake_tolu said:

I said:

Second half of July: 70,000 on week

First half of Augost: 50,000 on week

Second half of Augost: 60,000 on week

Fisrt half of september: 70,000 on week

Second half of September: 95,000 on week

After September 100,000 on week...

After september I expect at least 130k.

Expecting a pricecut this year even if is not much like $30, after that the baseline should be 160k, with over 200k the week of each exclusive realise.

Seems strong. But by october I expext 140K ;)

Im going with my gut here. Even if is not a pricecut, then I expect another deal like the MK8. Bayoneta already has 1 & 2 in the disc, so that will move well on its own. Hyrule warriors might need a little help, but sonic will most defenetly need a lot of help.

Indeed. I too feel like Sonic Boom will bomb if it doesnt get help somehow, especillay since it is releasing close to Smash Bros.